CandlesticksRe: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

hello i hope you doing okey

can someone make this indicators for mt5
they are really good trend indi

Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

cja wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:05 pm Signal Bars MT5 - the password is "FREE_cja_indicator" sorry that I still have to do this but it has appeared to stop people selling it on eBay.
NOTE : The name can not be changed in any way or the indicator will not load on the chart.
This MT5 version of Signal Bars has most of the features the mq4 version has, please take the time to look through the inputs and try it for a while before asking any questions.
It has taken me a while to work out how to code this Signal Bars Display ( not totally familiar with the mq5 code yet ) using the mq5 code so there is every possibility that there may be some issues with it, I have noticed when first loading it on a chart sometimes the number values read incorrectly ( mainly when the Markets are closed ) however a change of time frames updates the data. Please let me know if you find any problems.
19/02/2017 : NOTE : I have re-posted the Signal Bars indicator as I realized I had put the wrong default settings for the Stochastic which is a part of the STR signals and I had the MA bars MA method as SMA and it should have been EMA. 
 Signal Bar MT5.ex5            

Hi, This is a great indicator but unfortunately whenever I am trying to add it in my chart nothing happens. It's not getting added. Can you please fix it?