Re: ✪ ReichSystem - The Best System publicly available

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:04 pm You went to the commercial section from this Website to complain about my advertising.

Funny.
Nope, wrong again! First of all, I don't need to like your "system" of averages. Please! I've learned to trade so I don't need to either.
Secondly I posted here in the commercial section NOT to complain about your advertising. That's ridiculous as it can get anyway. I posted here because I want at least some innocent wannabe traders to think twice before spending even one Cent. Ok! Besides, I assume you do not pay for the advertising space here, and thus I take the liberty to post wherever I want to!

Swing Traders Paradise

Our System is not only for Scalping freaks!

Want to spend not more than 5Minutes Trading a Day, but make a good income?

The Tradingview ReichSystem is just what you were searching for!

Want to test it out?

Just join our Telegram Group and give us your Tradingview Username!

https://t.me/+j2KUQDXDox80Njli
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
ParallelNative

Hey guys long time no see!

I have made a new Video on how to read Currency Strength to see a glimps into the future ;)

Of course its not a crystal ball nor the holy grail, but a great way to find pullbacks and reversals!

Indicator + Template
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, Tradehunter, Gethsemane, Chickenspicy, ParallelNative, regit

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:05 pm viewtopic.php?p=1295523980#p1295523980

great to see you back
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Forexlearner, PumbaPLS
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.