Trade in Harmony with the Market

My name is Segun and I train traders how to trade in Harmony with the markets. As we all know, trading is simple in theory, but not easy when it comes to making a consistent profit from trading.
Having been involved in this trading game for a while now, I have come to realize that the most important thing is a sound methodology and a psychological edge that complements the method.
A simple description of my method which I called the ' Waves Of Success Methodology' is based on Price behavior. The price itself is a perception of traders and these traders (Dynamic Traders/Banks/MM) that have both the financial and psychological capacity can determine the direction of the price.
If this is true, learning the behavior of these traders that can move the market will in turn give us the ability to trade the price correctly with consistency.
So the question is: Why I'm I starting this thread?
Simple! to share what I know in other to help traders in turn it will sharpen my skills.
I'm not here to compete with anyone, because I believe there are multiple ways of skinning a Cat.
This thread will only benefit someone who is open-minded and have a good attitude to learning.
As traders, we are individuals which means varying beliefs and experiences and this is a big barrier when it comes to consistent trading. I am not here to tell people what to do, but simply to share my ideas, and if it helps someone that's the goal accomplished.
Sit tight and Enjoy.
PS: Most of my posts will be videos as you can see typing and writing is not my strengths

Re: Trade in Harmony with the Market

sebking1986 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:42 pm While I appreciate that you are providing free content for people, what is your own background in terms of trading success using this method? Anything verifiable? Apologies for sounding abrupt but as you can imagine, spending enough time in this space leaves you cynical.
I don't know if I can actually give you the answer you desire. This method takes time to learn as you can imagine anything good will require some kind of dedication. So answer to your question: I lost plenty of money for years before I started making a consistent profit using price behavior.
Anything Verifiable? NO! Im not here to prove anything.
What I'm doing is just shining a light on a new way of thinking about trading, I'm sure it won't be for everybody. If you watch my videos you can make up your own mind.
Thanks and blessings.