Re: I made a thing

RplusT wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:50 pm And this chart is supposed to tell me when to go long or short.....Yeah, in history of course I know that too.

Ahm.. I cant even on he historic chart whenI should buy or sell
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

RplusT wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:50 pm And this chart is supposed to tell me when to go long or short.....Yeah, in history of course I know that too.

Let the chart collect data and the view of the chart will change to a flat line with spikes , then its more obvious when and when not to trade.

TimmyHanke wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:23 am Let your chart sit and collect data , quite soon it will start to Flatline and draw spikes just as the picture below
Ok, I got that. So I guess that will happen on Monday. But then, I can see spikes on your chart, but for the blank space on the right, I mean when price action goes on, how do you know when to place a trade in which direction? I understand from you that it tells you in advance!??
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
charli

RplusT wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:29 pm Ok, I got that. So I guess that will happen on Monday. But then, I can see spikes on your chart, but for the blank space on the right, I mean when price action goes on, how do you know when to place a trade in which direction? I understand from you that it tells you in advance!??
Start to use standard indicators just to see how differently they behave to a more predictive graph , or use expert advisors or sorts.
Find what fits you the most.

TimmyHanke wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:28 pm Start to use standard indicators just to see how differently they behave to a more predictive graph , or use expert advisors or sorts.
I´ve had the expert on for a couple of hours on a us30 chart, it doesn´t flatline like you show in your pics, it just shows normal renko bars, I applied the expert on a daily chart with default settings, what am I doing wrong?

TimmyHanke wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:28 pm Start to use standard indicators just to see how differently they behave to a more predictive graph , or use expert advisors or sorts.
Nope. makes no sense to have something different on the chart and then use standard Indicators. Something I don't like to use anyway.
My question was about the "more predictive graph". I was asking about how that prediction works i.e. when does the chart tell you to go long or short in advance?
Any tool to be used in trading should be obvious.

Besides, the chart I have shown you above has not changed a bit.

RplusT wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:08 pm Nope. makes no sense to have something different on the chart and then use standard Indicators. Something I don't like to use anyway.
My question was about the "more predictive graph". I was asking about how that prediction works i.e. when does the chart tell you to go long or short in advance?
Any tool to be used in trading should be obvious.

Besides, the chart I have shown you above has not changed a bit.

Long spike up , go long , long spike down go short , when nothing much happends avoid trading . Due the market dont have a direction.

Mescalito wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:38 pm I´ve had the expert on for a couple of hours on a us30 chart, it doesn´t flatline like you show in your pics, it just shows normal renko bars, I applied the expert on a daily chart with default settings, what am I doing wrong?

The math used is compairing from a pair , as Eur/usd have its bull/bear side of things , try apply it on a currency pair.

TimmyHanke wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:36 pm Long spike up , go long , long spike down go short , when nothing much happends avoid trading . Due the market dont have a direction.
First restart your terminal, wait and see if it starts to build flat lines, if not close your offline chart and apply the expert advisor on a 1 min chart with Settings Period 50