Re: I made a thing

TimmyHanke wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:17 am As requested a Trail version of the Expert advisor , the end date is 09/16 - 22

Choose a chart of you liking , I tend to use Daily timeframe, apply the Expert advisor ( make sure allow DLL is ticked in the settings)

In the Expert advisor you have :
Setting Period = Sets what period the math should be applied to.
Timeframe = What Offline timeframe do you want the Expert advisor to drawn on ?

Open the selected Offline chart timeframe you just created by clicking the Archive button and selecting Open offline and choose the Currency Pair and timeframe

Well here sometimes the data needs to build up to see how it works , sometimes it looks choppy but after a while when new data come in it will start to Flatline the chart .

Zoom out the chart a bit to get rid of Block Building so just the Spikes is visuable.
Enjoy.
Attachments

:mistake:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

;)
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

:D