Re: Wizzard Price Action

tejt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:19 pm Wizzard Price Action

try Wizzard PA initiator.

It can recognize Levels, TrendLIne, SmashDayPattern, or Enfulfing(Star when there is potential for movement.
Also see how it works together on the M15 and H1 TF.

I set the expiration date to 08/06/2022

i suppose this is commercial Product.
Cool indicator but what do you mean by this ?
is this a typo ?
“ I set the expiration date to 08/06/2022 “

its already 30/07/2022.
or
correct way is 06/08/2022.
thanks

tejt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:27 pm Yes, it is a commercial product...
and yes, the date is a typo. it's already fixed
Dude! You will first announce the price for the indicator, and people will check whether it is worth their money or not.
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post:
mosape
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

RplusT wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:12 am Sorry, I'm puzzled. Why would one pay for trendlines and levels everybody can spot and draw by himself. It's not rocket science.

I do not offer drawn lines or levels, but arrows in the graph that appear on the level.
Everyone draws the line himself, and the indicator (arrow) shows him when to enter the position at his drawn level.
The drawn levels are just to show that the indicator works with price action.
first put the indicator in the chart so that you know how it works and can talk about it.

Dear Tejt,

I honestly do not begrudge you to monetize your knowledge and coding skills. However, you are trying to sell your commercial indicators on a forum where the Master Coders (probably the best in the world) are providing their skills for FREE! If your product/indicator was truly unique and extraordinary then yes, but everything you have attempted to sell to the members has already been done, for FREE.

Both indicators and complete trading systems!

As shown below...my XU-Hybrid system that I have provided for free with NO obligations to the members of Forex Station and the forex trading community at large.
Please feel free to continue to show your coding skills here on Forex Station, but don't rehash indicators that have been done already.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, dmnik
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:05 am Dear Tejt,

I honestly do not begrudge you to monetize your knowledge and coding skills. However, you are trying to sell your commercial indicators on a forum where the Master Coders (probably the best in the world) are providing their skills for FREE! If your product/indicator was truly unique and extraordinary then yes, but everything you have attempted to sell to the members has already been done, for FREE.

Both indicators and complete trading systems!

As shown below...my XU-Hybrid system that I have provided for free with NO obligations to the members of Forex Station and the forex trading community at large.

Please feel free to continue to show your coding skills here on Forex Station, but don't rehash indicators that have been done already.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

============================================================
Dear BeatlemaniaSA

I am not trying to sell indicators that have already been created by someone else. they are my indicators, ideas, strategies.
If you don't like it, don't read my threads or comment on them.
With that, I bid you farewell. ..but I'll just add.. , ...As you can see, your indicators that you give for free are not worth anything, otherwise everyone would already be rich and not look for other indicators and download them. He would be a profitable trder. (when you compare the inputs and strategies with my indicator, you will see that they differ in many ways) Such indicators that you offer (unprofitable) make traders lose hope, the courage to buy a new one that works, and they look for another one, another one, because the one they have from you or someone else who gave it to him for free doesn't work.
I also accompanied all the indicators that I posted here on the forum with open and published trades, showing that they are in profit. I didn't see any profitable trades on your thread (where you offer your indicators). You have nothing to blame me for. I have a clear conscience because I showed profits.

:)