Rich Maker PRO Indicator

Hi Traders,
I want to offer for sale you my new indicator, which is highly profitable.
No-Repaint indicator.
It is based on several strategies, it will mark your entry into the position, calculate the size of the Lots, specify where to place the StopLoss and where to enter the TrailingStop.

The indicator license price is $ 100 per month. The minimum license period is one year (12 months). The license will be issued in your name, so it will be for an unlimited number of your trading accounts.

Watch the video and subscribe to YoiTube videos. I will be adding more videos from trading ..

If you want a license or have any questions,
email me: richmakerpro@gmail.com

Watch the video and subscribe to YoiTube videos. I will be adding more videos from trading ..

Thank you and I wish you many Green Pips.

1/
2/

Re: Rich Maker PRO Indicator

Leave the forum is abit harsh but : "The minimum license period is one year (12 months)."

No-one going to pay $1200 for something they have not atleast tested themselves. What if it doesn't match their trading style - are they stuck with it for a whole year?

(And did you check out XARD's or beatlemania's threads by the way?)

Dego wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:23 pm Post a 2 week trial version or leave the forum.
Friend, if I post a 14-day trial, the license will expire soon, and no one will try it later.
If you were decent, you could request a trial version on my email, just like the others. I write in the header of the thread that you can contact me by e-mail for licenses and questions.
Thank you for understanding :)

"PLEASE NOTE", ...
I simplified the indicator, and created a new generation of "Rich Maker PRO". I recommend trading on higher TimeFrames. The indicator now holds longer trends, and has an internal filter for better inputs, and reduced loss trades.
Here you can download the TRIAL version for 14 days for free. Expiration: 27.06.2022.
These users thanked the author tejt for the post:
PumbaPLS