Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: TRADE EXPRESS

mntiwana wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:58 am Guys
Do you think and like,we post and upload some of 10 or 20 packs of whole indicators stuff and wait some days for visitors to down load and shut the forum ?
We should not make it easy for them smash and grab, it is better to display each indicator separately.
This will help both old and new members, especially when we have illustrations by the picture where that is convenient

amdudus wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:09 am MT Scanner
This indicator helps you to Scan symbols which are in the Market Watch Window (in demo Max 15 Symbol) and filter out trends with alerts.
It works based on the effective indicator "SUPERTREND" which is used by many traders for trading:
When box color changes to "Green" or "Red" color, it indicates you for trend change for long and short entry. And also you will get alerted on screen. When it changes to "Green", it indicates you that trend is going upwards, and you can take the long entry. If the color changes to "Red", it indicates that trend is going downwards, and you can take a short entry.
You can apply it on any timeframe which is suitable for you.
Indicator parameters
SuperTrend ATR Period: the number of bars used for the indicator calculations. Proper values - from 8 to 21.
SuperTrend Multiplier: Proper values - from: 1.5 to 3.5.
Additional Information
Best timeframe:
You can use this scanner above 15 Minutes to Daily.
For best results you can use M15, M30, H1 timeframe.
Best values:
SuperTrend Period: 10
SuperTrend Multiplier: 3
Show entries:
Green color shows the trend is up for that symbol.
Coral color shows the trend is down for that symbol.
I downloaded the "MT SCanner.ex4" file through the .rar attachment, but I does not want to open onto my charts. Any suggestions please?
Thanks in advance for replying.

Hercs wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:29 am
I downloaded the "MT SCanner.ex4" file through the .rar attachment, but I does not want to open onto my charts. Any suggestions please?
Thanks in advance for replying.
try using this versions. nicely scans using supertrend, no other way then to open on chart as a whole

Important: Please be advised that Amdudus will be away until early 2019. Please do not make any further donation contribution payments to this system until he returns.

All trading system files have been posted here by member moey_dw.

Thank you.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

With the kind consent of the administrators, we continue to travel along the thorny FOREX roads.
Now in two formats:

1. Post DARK ENERGY FOREX will talk about business methods, systems, algorithms in FOREX. We are looking for the best trading methods, secrets of secrets. We give paid for free. We form and send material for a closed group.
WE HERE CONTINUE POST PARTISAN from scratch.
Participation in the group fee - from 10 US dollars.
You can pay to one of the accounts listed below.
Be sure to include your nickname on the site and E-mail (for mailing).
From this point on you receive the main block of information with all changes and additions, receive periodic mailings of commercial and other products that are interesting for work.
Thus, you can have products that are several times higher than your premium.
Accounts:
Perfect Money (USD) U 876 76 88
Skrill mygeres @ gmail, com
PAYEER P 92443747
PAYPAL (hidden)
So it was at the post of partisans.
The changes are as follows:
1.All participants of the PARTISAN project receive mailings for FREE and further.
2. Now 100% of your contributions go to charity. Paid
I buy commercial products myself.
3.Organicheskaya number of group members - no more than 100 people.
4. In connection with another activity that is very interesting for me, breaks are possible.
5. The FULL ARCHIVE of MATERIALS is also sent to the new participants.

2. The post LUXULY HI-NEWS is not quite about forex, but it will be useful to you.
This is a chronicle from the world of high technology. Everything that interests and unites people close to science and technology, as well as receiving the fruits of the first two in the form of useful devices and gadgets, I collect. and spread. here in an accessible and understandable way. Do you want to understand how the universe was formed, what dark matter and dark energy is, how life appeared on our planet and what will further evolution lead to?
Join us and be aware of all these and many other events, discoveries and developments.
Not every day, but often interesting articles will appear on the post, news, rumors, hypotheses and theories from the world of virtual networks, technologies, space, medicine, physics and chemistry, that is, everything that makes our planet rotate, are collected and analyzed. and our imagination is to work. On the site I will write serious things in a simple and understandable language,
It will be enough only to begin acquaintance with one of the many articles presented at the post, and you will forget about the time.
My approach to providing content can be described in two words: “available” and “understandable.”
Only the most interesting from the world of high technology!
Attachments