Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: TRADE EXPRESS

One of the most important moments is the use of "3 Elder screens". In this case, the trader receives enough information to make a decision. The multiplicity of 5 is important. For example, M1, M5, M30. After determining the possible movement of the price during the session, the senior timeframe can be closed and operated, for example, on M1 and M5. Ideally has 3 monitors, although the quality of work on 1 monitor does not suffer if you own the situation.
  The properties of MT4 make it possible to "enlarge" the image, by "squeezing" it as shown in Figure 2.
Attachments

Very helpful in working with one of the latest Fibo-calculators. It was paid with the code corrected several times. It determines the trend. Although, of course, the price will not move along the trend linearly. Here you and opportunities for earning. Knowing that the price on the senior timeframe goes down, you can make good money on smaller timeframes, opening deals in the direction of the trend on wave movements. Over time, learn to profit on wave movements and against the trend.
  The indicator forms three target price levels. Do not take this literally.
The waves of the trend behave differently. Sometimes they reach the 1st goal or go down (rise) above the third goal. It's different, we'll go in this direction.
One more remark. The goals throughout the session can be reversed.
Attachments

friend4you wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:49 pm
Fibos are found everywhere in nature and just another way of trading, but like Murray Math lines, they are not very reliable on 1-5 m short timeframes to me, because lines every 10-30 pips do not help much. Beware that these structures may change with new highs in main trend, so better trade in trend direction.
Big players mostly push the market where most of the stops are (easy money).
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/five-maj ... ilty-pleas
Nice to hear that you are working on a manual for the system. A pity that many don't discuss much about here and I don't think that most readers here make a lot of money, so nobody should feel bad, you are not the only one with questions and it does not help all, if you discuss it only on private.

I was never a fan of Gann fans and fibos especially as it is unusual to use them on smaller timeframes, but I'm open to learn every day. If a gann fan occurs, the main trend seems to be very obvious. Without indicators at the bottom, it seems to be even more difficult to find the tops and bottoms.
You spoke about trading the spike on 1 m, when false news came out of Rosenstein quitting, the leader of the Russia-Trump investigation.

You never show times with low volatility or weak trends, but they appear 80 % of the time. Please describe on a concrete trade on a higher timeframes, how you knew before, that these levels will be the highs/lows of the week/month and that in next hours/days there will be a strong trending move in the opposite direction like many of your pics show. The lines of wma of lows and highs you use (as sl maybe?) as I already pointed out, show many false signals on weak trends.
The best way would be if all trading decisions would refer ONLY to your indicators to be repeatable by others at all market situations. Please don't think that I don't believe you, but a technical system should work only by rules without special trading skills like analysing Gann fans for hours or much experience.

Are there special times or days, when you don't trade? How do you behave during important news like interest rate decisions? Maybe posting a longer real account trading history on a third party website like my http://myfxbook.com/ which can easily be done with their EA, show in more detail, what we should watch.

friend4you wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:58 pm

Nice to hear that you are working on a manual for the system. A pity that many don't discuss much about here and I don't think that most readers here make a lot of money, so nobody should feel bad, you are not the only one with questions and it does not help all, if you discuss it only on private.

I was never a fan of Gann fans and fibos especially as it is unusual to use them on smaller timeframes, but I'm open to learn every day. If a gann fan occurs, the main trend seems to be very obvious. Without indicators at the bottom, it seems to be even more difficult to find the tops and bottoms.
You spoke about trading the spike on 1 m, when false news came out of Rosenstein quitting, the leader of the Russia-Trump investigation.

You never show times with low volatility or weak trends, but they appear 80 % of the time. Please describe on a concrete trade on a higher timeframes, how you knew before, that these levels will be the highs/lows of the week/month and that in next hours/days there will be a strong trending move in the opposite direction like many of your pics show. The lines of wma of lows and highs you use (as sl maybe?) as I already pointed out, show many false signals on weak trends.
The best way would be if all trading decisions would refer ONLY to your indicators to be repeatable by others at all market situations. Please don't think that I don't believe you, but a technical system should work only by rules without special trading skills like analysing Gann fans for hours or much experience.

Are there special times or days, when you don't trade? How do you behave during important news like interest rate decisions? Maybe posting a longer real account trading history on a third party website like my http://myfxbook.com/ which can easily be done with their EA, show in more detail, what we should watch.
I answer in order:
1. I am not a fan of Gann and Fibonacci. But I reasonably believe that they can be a cornerstone in
  daily trading and have applied value.
2.If you noticed, I work SIMULTANEOUSLY on low and high timeframes for the known
  method "3 screen Elda." The only difference is that the indicator base is completely different than 20 years ago.
  And the market is different, regulated by large participants to the best of their capabilities.
  The “day matrix” of a currency pair is defined on H1, H4, D1 by means of Fibo, Murray Match, Pivot levels and other levels, which can be read in this post. This allows you to make fairly accurate predictions that you can see on the Forecast post. But I spend my trading mainly on M1-M5.The screens M1-M5-M30 are constantly open. This has become my style, which I do not impose on anyone. This concerns technical analysis.
3. But not a technical analysis of a single. It is impossible to do a normal forex business without:
  3.1. Studies of events and news for the week, per day.
  3.2. Getting current information from other sites and in a different way than MT4.
  (There will be time, let's talk on this topic in more detail).
  3.3. Permanent self-study of methods of trade and expansion of horizons.
  3.4.Tracking political, economic and other information that may affect the quotes.
  3.5.Preparation of own developments of applied importance. An example below.
4. The rules of trade are simple:
  4.1.Multitimeframe modified method "3 screen Elder."
  (Although, to be honest, you need only at the beginning of the session, then there may be 2 or 1 screen
  (timeframe).
  4.2. Zones, zones and zones (what was previously called levels) -6 described zones + accounting for the flow of orders from the available
  sources (eg MiniOanda), Open Interest ext. The idea here is simple - the indicator base should be
  as close as possible to the real glasses of the exchanges. Price, volume, open interest-driving forces.
  4.3. Using the so-called “favorite techniques” that make up the style of trading.
  This is a set of methods, (some I laid out on posts), which give 80-95% of the expected result in time, regardless of the indicators - on a clean chart. A lot of information is contained in the versions of Dmitriev's non-indicator "Sniper" method. Many Russian traders get 100% or more per month and this has not shocked anyone for a long time. This topic was not covered by me in posts.
  5. Now about myfxbook.com. I started the post PARTIZAN, in my opinion, with a two-week myfxbook. Removal
  own data is very disciplined. But I am not going to provide this data for all to see. I do not need it. I think this is stupid.
  IMPORTANT: within our group and as a result of personal correspondence a group of people was formed, to whom I will be ready to give a link for tracking, including you. Questions will follow. All you need to give answers. And this time, which is constantly lacking.
  IMPORTANT: I ​​plan to place a trading history on myfxbook.com without fail. I will do it
after my return from another project not related to forex. How long it will take is unknown.
I repeatedly warned about this while I opened the visas. Finally, the last is in my hands and we will temporarily stop communicating. Also my work in forex will have a break.
  IMPORTANT: if I have time, I will send the latest update TRADE EXPRESS + new indicators from a paid site.

When the trend changes (“objective change in trend”)
This sequence of charts shows a good example of how I define a trend change. Although the market and timeframe do not matter. Concept
extends to any timeframes. It so happens that I use minute charts.
Initially, we see the price in an uptrend, it is approaching the zone of resistance between 1.5796 and 1.5802. The momentum is clearly slowing as the price
makes three unsuccessful attempts to pass the resistance area (once having formed a resistance test, twice forming a false breakdown
resistance). As a result, the price breaks the local minimum between 2 and 3 attempts to break through the resistance.
I call such a breakdown of the local minimum an "objective" change in the trend.
"Objective" change points to the fact that there is no definite direction in the market. The price is trading below the local minimum - this is without a doubt.
For me, the definition of an “objective” change in trend does not really mean a change in trend.
I determine the trend change in the presence of two components:
1. Objective change in trend, and
2. Accepting prices in a new area (I often call this a subjective change in trend).
Accepting a price means seeing evidence that the price continues to bargain beyond the point at which an objective change occurred
trend. In our case, this consolidation is below. When the price refuses to gain a foothold below the point of objective change in the trend, this may mean a failure to change the trend (and this is usually a good trading opportunity in the direction of the initial trend).
This example is interesting. As shown, the price entered stagnant immediately after the point of an objective trend change, bulls and bears found some balance of power.
From this point, if the price goes up, this will mean a rejection of an objective change in the trend, and a fourth attempt to break through the resistance zone.
The uptrend remains in force. Breaking down will mean accepting the price, confirming our “subjective” trend change. Then consider the downtrend.
Attachments

Andrews Multi-Pivot Line
Graphic techniques of Alan Andrews, including forks, are based mainly on multipivenny lines. Multivitamin
A line is a line drawn through 3 or more pivot points. This trend line does not have to exactly touch the high or minimum, it requires only its sufficiently close location to each turning point. Andrews believed that the more pivot is on the trend line, the more important it is to detect future levels of support and resistance and pivot points. It is especially important that the Median Line has the property of multiplicity.
You can also see some additional constructions in the figure. First, it is so-called. Warning lines. They are indicated by a red dashed line. To build Warning Lines you need to draw lines in parallel. The median line at a distance that is a multiple of the distance from the Median line to the upper or lower outer line of the pitchfork.Such There may be several warning lines, and the amount of indentation may also vary. Appointment Warning lines are also understandable from the figure. In cases where the price breaks the upper or lower limit of the Andrews' Pitchfork, very often the nearest Warning Line becomes the target of its movement. Often the price overcomes the nearest
The warning line and moves to the next Warning line, built according to the same rules and located on the distance BC / 2 from the first. Also in fig. 1, you can see the blue dashed lines running inside Andrews' pitchfork parallel to the Median line at distance equal to half the distance from the median line to the top or bottom line of the forks. Let's call them Intermediate internal lines. Intermediate internal lines are usually quite weak. Nevertheless, it is not uncommon for
their price forms pivots. Almost always such points are the moments of the beginning or the end of the intermediate rollback, after which the price continues its movement in the original direction.
When trading using the multipivot Midline, some trading principles need to be considered. Andrews emphasizes that these are not absolute rules, but only general observations that will help the trader know what to expect when using the Median Line. Trading Principle 1: When the Median Line is drawn at the most recent fluctuations, the price should return to the Median Line about 80 percent of the time. Trading principle 2: When the price returns to the Median line, this place often becomes a new pivot point on the Median Lines. Trading principle 3: When the price returns to the Median line, it often forms several small fluctuations around the Median. Lines before further movement. We add that it makes sense to consider the possibility of entering the turn on the Median Line only in the direction of the main trend and when confirming a turn from the oscillators. Logging on trend when rebounding from the top or bottom line of the forks has greater reliability.
Attachments

Andrews Pitchfork
Alan Andrews believed that in 80% of cases the price returned to
The median line. It follows logically that if we are correct build Andrews' pitchfork and open the deal shortly afterwards.point C, the chances that this transaction will be successful, will be about 80%, i.e. four out of five deals.
That sounds good.Consider rice.1, blue forks. Once formed pivot C, we can build Andrews pitchfork.
It is recommended to wait for confirmation from the oscillators that a reversal at point C does indeed take place. Right after confirmation is received, we open a deal.Close the deal.You can either at the first touch of the price of the Median line (marked red cross), or use a close trailing stop whenapproach prices to the median line.Often, soon after the price touches the Median line,reversal and we thus get another reversal
the point. Accordingly, we can use it to construct new Andrews pitchfork and opening a new deal.In fig.1 green such a construction is shown in color.Please note that as a points A and B are turning points indicated in the previous construction of both B and C.The red cross is marked point of withdrawal of profit.
The construction of the models is continued similarly in Fig.2 and 3.In fig.2 red pitchforks are built at turning points B and C previous forks. The price did not reach the Median line a bit – in In this case, this can be considered an error in quotations or build lines. As soon as a new turning point is formed, we can build Andrews pitchfork again.In fig.3 they are shown in blue color.
However, as we know, not all deals are so simple and are successful. In some cases, prices do not reach the middle line,and punch the top or bottom line of the pitchfork and head to the opposite side. This can mean both wrong choice of point C, and simply a change in the market situation.
When the price, not reaching the Median line, turns around and is sent in the opposite direction, the trader has several options for what to do in this situation:
- wait until the price closes below the upper or lower fork lines,
- close the deal,
- pull foot at least to breakeven, and better with profit,
- close the current deal and open the opposite one.
It is hardly possible to say unambiguously which tactic is better.AT depending on the aggressiveness or conservatism of the trader, as well as the degree of his confidence in the correctness of the construction of forks, indications related indicators, wave markings and many other factors it makes sense to make decisions based on a specific situations.
However, Alan Andrews reports an interesting detail that will be useful to the trader. In the case where the price is not able to reach.The median line, it usually breaks through the reversal level point c. Price moves in a downtrend along the top line
Andrews pitchfork. This is a sign of market power.Finally, prices punch the top line of the pitchfork and rush up. At this point you can open a long position. In this case, the immediate goal will be the level points C.
Attachments

Time factor in Wil Andrews graphic patterns
Alan Andrews and his followers, of course, take into account the time factor. So, in what way the time appears in the graphic techniques of Alan Andrews and his students? There are a number of techniques that can be useful to the trader. In Fig. 1 shows a typical example of Andrews ' pitchfork. After point C the price went to the Median line, but, apparently, the movement stopped. Perhaps this is just a small correction, and perhaps a change of direction. It would be nice to have some ability to evaluate the probability of reaching the Median line in the near future. Patrick Mikula proposes the following method. You need to project the segments AB and BC on the time axis and choose from them. Next you need to delay the received segment from S. it is Most likely that the achievement of the Midline occur during this time period. Fig. 2 and 3 illustrate the above. In our case, the segment BC is greater than AB, so we allocated in Fig. 2. (For visual convenience, we use rectangles instead of lines). Now, put this length from point C (see Fig. 3). The resulting picture is quite characteristic. If during this time period the Median line has not been reached, it is very likely that immediately after the expiry of the said time interval the direction of movement will change, as we can observe in Fig. 3. Let's consider a more complicated case. In Fig. 4, we can see that the price has not reached the Median line within the specified time interval (in this case, the segment AB). Therefore, immediately after the expiration of this time interval the price is set. However, if you look closely, in this picture you can see another one of Andrews ' pitchfork, on a smaller scale. At that time, as on the larger time scale, we see the failure of the price reaches the Median line, on a smaller scale, the fork worked great and the price reaches the Median line occurred just over a predictable time interval.
Attachments

Physics of wave motion in channels.
(This helps to predict the future behavior of the market, and most importantly, help to predict the targets well before the scheduled point in the coming market.) But what if you go a little further those observations that motivated Elliot, Andrews, Hartley, DiNapoli, and many others to see the elements of the puzzle called market. This also fits well with the Mandelbrot, with his fractal theory. In particular, all market structures - nothing like fractals. Different fractals. But the number of these fractals is of ultimate importance. What is the market. Money market. The desire to make money. Somewhere buy. And somewhere sell. Already have two points. Both are groups of people with conflicting interests. Their interests are balanced somewhere in the middle between the starting points. If we turn to nature, it is often this balancing point is not 50% cut, and 38% or 62%. The physical nature (the external world) and the nature of the spiritual life of man is subject to the same laws. Markets - a product of man's spiritual life. Add in our design of the two points of time. And get the dynamic process of moving from some initial point to the equilibrium point. The beginning of the movement comes from a known point. Where the second point - to-point the end of the motion - is not yet known. But it eventually manifests itself. There is a reversal. And then start to be two forces from the two points. The fight between them reveals a line of equilibrium the Resulting price movements. Then there is the third pivot. Have three points. There is a reason in the appearance of Andrews ' pitchfork. On the other hand, when such oscillatory movements, there emerged an understanding that we are dealing with a kind of oscillatory process. THAT is, have some undulation. It brings to life the theory of Elliott wave. But it is particles of something bigger. Then there will be further discoveries. Otkrytie more General patterns. In one iteration, this is more common doesn't open. It is necessary to give the process "to speak" only when the whole picture will appear will be those who will add something else to understand what is happening. Come on. What is Andrews pitchfork? This is the channel. So we have one channel. On the other hand, is known to many other channel using three points. Combine the reversal point 1, reversal point 3 with a straight line. Via pivot point 2 hold line parallel to the first line. Get another channel. This is a different type of channel. And this is also called channel lines Schiff. It is easy to guess that there are people who use in their practice the first type of channel, and there are those who use the second type of channel. Both have the same behavior, but each group works within its channel. It turns out that we already have like 4 opposing group of people. Which of the groups on a particular area has priority, that specifies the position of the equilibrium point. The coincidence of the equilibrium point of different groups get a strong zone of support and resistance. It is easy to guess that these two channel types there are five main lines. Two lines that form the walls of the channels. One line at the center of the channel median. And two lines which are at a distance of 38% and 62 % of the initial line of the channel, that is, from the line, which passes through the point 1. And Fibo ratios are not just from reference points. Fibo ratios are measured from the walls of the channels. If the market according to market participants, imbalance occurs, that is, some asset is overbought or, conversely, underestimated the imbalance seek to eliminate. Begin the sale or purchase of the asset. Participants thus estimate the rough location of the levels is a balance. That is, there is a price range where buyers opredeleyayut lower boundary, and the top sellers. Over time, this range is changed. And conventionally, this range is in the channel. At large, we can assume that the channels are of two types. 1) the Channel is enclosed in an Andrews ' pitchfork. 2) the Channel corresponding to the lines Schiff. Someone from participants of the market prefers the first type of channels, someone second. These two groups of participants as well as group of buyers and sellers creating their power pole. The interaction of the resulting four groups of interests arise patterns in the Andrews ' pitchfork. Under the Andrews ' pitchfork in the present context means a set of tools in the ZUP - "Andrews' pitchfork in ZUP". Consider the real history of the Euro on the monthly chart synthesized. Select multiple nodes 1-2-3-4-5. Points can be identified and more, but this is enough. Point 1. The upward movement was stopped within the tolerance around line 382 ISL - the lower boundary of the equilibrium channel of Andrews ' pitchfork. Channel balance in the Andrews ' pitchfork is between lines ISL ISL 382 and 618. We can assume that up to this point acted in the participants who are focused on Andrew's pitchfork. After a small correction in the boundaries of the channel 50% of the median continued upward movement. Channel 50% of the median formed between the lines SLM and SLM 382 618. This channel can be considered as the equilibrium channel lines Schiff. The advance was halted within a tolerance at the level of intersection of lines SLM ISL 382 and 618 at point 2. But most is still on the line ISL 382. In this case we can say that it combines the interests of those who prefer Andrews ' pitchfork and those who work on the lines Schiff. Then there was a fairly deep correction and stopped at point 3 at the lower end of channel 50 percent of the median - line SLM 382. Won those who "sits" in the lines Schiff. After that see the almost vertical takeoff. Stopped at the point 4 - on the median of Andrews 'pitchfork - the main goal of the Andrews' pitchfork. There is clearly singled out players for the Andrews ' pitchfork. After nearly six months of trampling the median of Andrews ' pitchfork collapsed. Stop the collapse of the players lines Schiff in 5. Again, at the bottom of the channel 50% of the median - line SLM 382. Variants of patterns in the Andrews ' pitchfork can be a lot. The most important thing - when we see stop motion and turns on the Schiff lines, Andrews 'pitchfork lines, it is possible to consider the emergence of patterns in the Andrews' pitchfork. This is an indication that the binding of the set of Andrews ' pitchfork is made to the optimum extrema. The above behavior of the market in a set of Andrews ' pitchfork appears on all timeframes. And so on. yesterday and in previous days at smaller wave levels, everything happened the same way. This indicator is anticipatory. Not retarded. And all is consistent. And get razmetki very well lie in the projected goal.
You can argue about absolutely any trading system, whatever it is was founded. You can earn on any system and drain on any system.
Fibo to drop off, it is impossible. No matter what anyone said.
Attachments