Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Thanks Amdudus.
I just want to direct some people here to one of the best indicators you sent out.
We need to read the manual and we will all appreciate is. With BETTER TREND indication, you can tell in 2 seconds if you are looking to buy or sell if you are a trend trader. Once you look at the indicator on the chart, irrespective of any time frame, the next thing is to decide where to enter the trade.

Liovannix wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:02 am Thanks Amdudus.
I just want to direct some people here to one of the best indicators you sent out.
We need to read the manual and we will all appreciate is. With BETTER TREND indication, you can tell in 2 seconds if you are looking to buy or sell if you are a trend trader. Once you look at the indicator on the chart, irrespective of any time frame, the next thing is to decide where to enter the trade.
Image 4.jpg
What mail #? I can't find it.

Image 4.jpg
Where is the indicator?

Image 4.jpg
Thanks for your favourite. Problem is, that it stays too long in one direction and has problems without strong ongoing trends.

I like DarkEnergy SIMPLE & RELIABLE v. 1, but I deleted FQ custom levels and I activated Brooky psar-levels with code 159 (small dots instead of squares). This guy posts systems as his own, just to let mt4 open his annoying paid page (now forwarded to non-forex ads) with often expensive, otherwise free indicators every hour as with all of his indis. He bans you from his thread (different board), when you post a version without his indis (as I did lol), although he writes on post 1, that he changed the indis to show less ads.

Awkward to force people so often to watch his page as they would buy then his simple stuff.

friend4you wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Thanks for your favourite. Problem is, that it stays too long in one direction and has problems without strong ongoing trends.

I like DarkEnergy SIMPLE & RELIABLE v. 1, but I deleted FQ custom levels and I activated Brooky psar-levels with code 159 (small dots instead of squares). This guy posts systems as his own, just to let mt4 open his annoying paid page (now forwarded to non-forex ads) with often expensive, otherwise free indicators every hour as with all of his indis. He bans you from his thread (different board), when you post a version without his indis (as I did lol), although he writes on post 1, that he changed the indis to show less ads.

Awkward to force people so often to watch his page as they would buy then his simple stuff.
FQ_Custom_Levels_v7 is less annoying. It open's his page less frequently.

friend4you wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Like I read somewhere trend changes say 4 times in a year. Professional traders actually look at monthly and weekly charts as for them its a long term and some trades can last more than a year.
Once you know a trend, you will basically be looking a pullbacks to reenter the trade on a lower time frames.