Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

friend4you wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:32 pm Yes, oscillators help a lot. Why do many of you readers here, think, that not sharing, what you like on these many indicators amdudus gave us, does not help more than when we all have to install and test all systems/indicators all alone?
What are your findings on these indicators: NRTR, SSA and the strength indicators. Some said, they want to work together here. Which strength indis do you prefer on shorter timefram? Some work on channels and move is often near the end.

Maybe amdudus and others are more motivated, if your not mostly posting requests? Overtrading instead makes no sense, esp. in spiky non-trending summer time.
The opinion is correct. I join. Sometimes it really floods the information flow.

Garrintcha wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:48 pm
Then what is the idea of ​​"two ZUP"?
Multiple screens on different TFs?
The combination of various modifications of the ZUP?
It will not be repainted?
It is like a car factory that is constantly improving its lineup. All the latest templates take into account practice, criticism, comments, observations of other traders, professional development and more.
  I would like to dwell in more detail on the example of the last trading system template, which will be sent to your mail here.
  We will return to these issues in more detail a bit later.

RyuHayabusa wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:31 pm
Hi, friend4you.
I agree with you. But I think that most people are not really posting about the indicators that they like because they don't know how to use it (myself included in some cases).
For example, nowadays I use some indicators from the first Gann template. I've asked sometimes about the rules for analysis, entries and exits. Maybe the objective with not getting those rules it's about not being spoonfed about the method, so we can get to work on learning about how to use the templates ourselves. Maybe amdudus has been really busy these last three months and didn't had the resources to explain, cristal clearly, how to use the system, from when you open your charts to when you close 'em. Maybe it is something else. I don't know.
I'm not bashing anyone, since I don't think it is anyone's fault. It's just lack of knowledge about how to, again, clearly, trade with the templates and indicators.
There is no insidious plan of vile aliens. :facepalm:
Just while the information tsunami knocked me down. :facepalm:
And then, it seems to me that what I see, you see. :)
Although, in the case when, something seems, you need to go to the priest
:)

RyuHayabusa wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:53 am NOW WE'RE TALKING!
That was the kind of information that I wanted.
1. The multi-timeframe analysis;
2. The price action orientation;
3. The trade management information, etc.
I'll try to monitor at least part of the first half of the London sessions to try and evaluate the efficiency of the method.
Thank you so much, partner!
WILL BE MORE DETAILS. ON BRICKES. THERE ARE A LITTLE THEM.