Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:05 am Rule 5. “Intraday matrix” is formed by zones (levels) that indicate indicators of Fibonacci, Murray match and Gann levels. They give you the right direction of movement, never intersect. The calculator, which is not reflected now, since there is no market, will indicate 3 levels of expected profit.
Thank you very much for the rules and instructions :)
You are the best :)

Thank you Amdudus.
I hope I am in other for those who may want to create EA.
MAIL 4 may contain:
1. Forex Polynom Vision Strategy contained Forex Polynom Vision currency meter which is just a renamed free and available Currency_Strength_Giraia_28_pairs_TRO_MODIFIED.zip 45 KB | 2,889 downloads on FF.
2. Also MOSTAPHA SNIPER MARKET is nothing but a self renamed free indicator that is a modified supdem given freely to Forex Peace Army members. This was the last version that doesn't expire as all others were monthly expiration like all the other free indicators on his personal website.

bmwaddicted wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:36 pm Hi,

Do you have the EA posted on #302? I saw about MAIL5, but haven't received that yet.
Please let me know.
Thanks!
I dare to disappoint you. I will not take an adviser. At my requests, the seller could not provide myfxbooks. This makes you think that his advertising is a fake and the money will go down the drain. And its use and testing is a waste of time.
  Despite the fact that there was little time this week, I prepared for the group a few surprises. Unfortunately, not all had time to work, including the preparation of the newsletter. But we catch it up. And mailing number 5 will be saturation.