Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:39 am MAIL 4 may contain:
Forex Polynom Vision Strategy
What we read in the advertising text:

This “Polynom Vision” Strategy Beats Any Strategy By A Long Mile… It Minimizes Lag, Eliminates Noise, Tracks Market Trends Reliably, And Get You Into The Trend Much Earlier At Exactly The Right Time…
What’s more: The indicators doesn’t repaint. Plus, it works on ANY currency pair, ANY financial instrument, ANY time-frame…
“Polynom Vision” Strategy helps you identify trend reversals — quickly and accurately.
The secret behind its accuracy is the fact that the indicator COMBINES price action and multiple sophisticated market timing algorithms to determine these significant turning points in the markets.
That way, you can be sure you have the best chance to join the trend with perfect timing, and hopefully extract more profits from the trend than anybody else.
Once the Polynom Vision strategy has spotted a reversal, it clearly displays these Buy or Sell alerts on your charts… showing you exactly where possible reversals may occur.
In addition, it also gives you audio, visual, and pop-up alerts whenever a reversal is identified.
Detects BOTH continuation market moves in direction of the trend AND reversal market moves against the trend…
It helps you join the prevailing trend with near-perfect timing… and… it helps you determine when the current trend is exhausted, so you can prepare for an upcoming market reversal…
It identifies all the important price movements… so you’d never miss a big move again…
Our Smart Polynom Vision Strategy absolutely does NOT repaint…
Works equally well in trend trading and counter trend trading mode…
hello
How can I get the indicator?
Thank you in advance.

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Rahul Mohindar Oscillator
Formulas:
RMO = 100*x/(MaxPr-MinPr),
First signal = EMA(RMO, Length1),
Second signal = EMA(First signal, Length2), where
x = Price-(10*Price+55*Price[i-1]+165*Price[i-2]+330*Price[i-3]+462*Price[i-4]+462*Price[i-5]+330*Price[i-6]+165*Price[i-7]+55*Price[i-8]+11*Price[i-9]+*Price[i-10])/2046,
MaxPr, MinPr - maximum and minimum prices at range from (i-10) to i.