Re: Youtuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

SUPER EZ Forex wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:28 pm It's amazing to me how people can go around on forums attempting to discredit your work but never come to you directly. So I am here to address any questions or concerns.
can we see your myfxbook live results?
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

DislikeRe: Youtuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

SUPER EZ Forex wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:31 am Here is a screenshot from just now of a discussion in our trading group from 1 of the client's asking a question. But notice what they are asking.......
sooo you want $299 but have no live verified results? Not talking about SCREENSHOTS with jenny........... asking for live trading results from Myfxbook or fxblue etc??? none what so ever?????

Re: Youtuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

moey_dw wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:33 am

sooo you want $299 but have no live verified results? Not talking about SCREENSHOTS with jenny........... asking for live trading results from Myfxbook or fxblue etc??? none what so ever?????
As my cousin Fast Eddie Rocket says, "Whatsapp screenshots with Jenny will do. No need for live verified results here bro!"
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

If you would like to get real answers to any concerns, please feel free to contact me

Mod edit: SUPER EZ Forex has been banned for commercial spamming without permission and avoiding members questions regarding live trading results. Buyer beware, this seller fails to provide Live trading results when requested and has questionable trading credentials

SUPER EZ Forex wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:31 pm If you would like to get real answers to any concerns, please feel free to contact me
Can we get real answers to our requests for live trading results? We don't want tacky screenshots of Whatsapp or testimonials from randoms :lolno:

Scammers and false prophets plague this industry so all we want to know is can you produce a live trade explorer showing verified trading results? Yes or no?
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

i willing 2 bet $100 USD dis SUPER EZ FOREX guy cannot produce live VERIFIED trading result or trade explorer............... just another timothy sykes in the making............. mods ban this scam guy already..............

SUPER EZ Forex wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:31 pm If you would like to get real answers to any concerns, please feel free to contact me
Our members have requested to see verified trading results and you have still not been able to show them proof. Screenshots of chat room discussions and e-mails are not valid (verified) trading reports or results.

We'll give you one more chance to post a link to a verified trade explorer to prove that what you are selling works. If you can't produce this within 24 hours, we'll have to remove you from the site.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance