HappyYoutuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

There's a guy on Youtube SUPER EZ FOREX who slapped a few indicators together and called it the Triple Arrow System. He charges $299 for this system and claims that part of it goes towards donations.

He provides no verifiable proof of track record for his trades. Only "live" trades that he claims stake for during his video recordings, which.....could very well be demo account.....
He also claims to run a successful telegram group with testimonials.

What baffles me the most is that he charges $299 for the indicators that I know beyond the shadow of a doubt are available freely and can be found on the net. He claims that the system has a 95% win rate (check out his other videos). I was wondering if anyone could identify the 3 arrows that he is using for confirmation. I know for a fact that the bigger arrow is the ZIGZAG arrow but I'm not sure what the settings are I think I saw 115,130,80 in one of the vids but not sure about the other 2 arrows. And the support and resistance indicator he is using is called, "Buy-Sell_Alerts.mt4" which I think is the same as the "Barry Support and Resistance". The MA's used are a 9 MA and 18 MA with possibly an MA crossover alert arrow. Not sure if the MA's are simple or exponential. Also uses "Trum Amazing Bar Chart" for his candlesticks. I want to know what arrows those are. I want to be able to test the validity of this system myself without forking over $299......
Attachments

Re: Youtuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

dat duy probably took indicators from this site :lol: does this guy have any verified myfxbooks track record??? as jimmy would say....... if no verified track record then its bullshit
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Youtuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

moey_dw wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 4:17 am dat duy probably took indicators from this site :lol: does this guy have any verified myfxbooks track record??? as jimmy would say....... if no verified track record then its bullshit

My thoughts exactly. He provides no proof whatsoever of his trades. But charges $299 for the system. And I wouldn't doubt if the indicators are available on this site. He is hustling and scamming people.

peop5863 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:24 am

You and me are two different people. I don't care what you choose to do or not. I'm posting this to shed light on the true intents of this system. If I were advertising, I'm pretty sure I'd be much more positive in what I posted.
Sure we are different, but I think that the forum administrators are different too, if it's okay for them it's okay for me too. :thumbup:

good or bad advertising is always advertising
a good or bad fishing net, some fish catch us.

May 2019

camisa wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:24 pm guys, if the system were so good he wouldnt need to make money from selling it!

if whatever system is for sale it's because its author cant make money out of it so dont waste time and money on it, just browse this forum and try to do your best
you're right, but sometimes I think that earning $ 299 without effort is better, even with a system that generates profits, can be used to reinvest them in forex, to fill when there are losses ..