Re: Selling My Strategy (now for MT4 !)

ionone wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:13 am you're talking about me ? i'm not asking for changes everyday...on which planet do you live?
lol
I tried to put the indi on my MT4, my MT4 is now crashed and I each time I restart MT4 it instantly crashes again. I cant even take it off so it doesnt crash my MT4 anymore.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:20 am I tried to put the indi on my MT4, my MT4 is now crashed and I each time I restart MT4 it instantly crashes again. I cant even take it off so it doesnt crash my MT4 anymore.
go to the indi folder and remove the indicator and try again but honestly I don't see why this happens
one reason could be that there are too many bars to compute but there is a bar limit in my indicator
and one indicator doesn't have the power to fuck up your whole MT4 program

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:38 am funny indicator. no comment....
sure there are losing trade there even have losing pairs ! meaning you're gonna look at one whole pair and there will be more losers than winners : WOW what a news! you want perfect holy grail type of trades for $80 LOL
the indicator is profitable overhaul if you trade all the signals that's what matters
I could also cherry pick the best times and show only that, but I don't do that because I think it's misleading