Re: Forex indicator video

remselie wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:11 pm I'm just starting out on YouTube and didn't understand anything to post graphs on it. A priori we cannot. So I will make 1 video later for the new trades to be taken and those of the day. For analysis...
Are you selling or sharing? Can you be honest on your motives here? Hopefully you'll share your edited version of the file that you found from this site.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

remselie wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:09 pm Forex Station is a gold mine.
jng640 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:03 am Hopefully you'll share it in one day :Rofl:
2 pages later still haven't seen any files......... just blah blah watch video......... mods move dis guy already 2 commercials pls unless file is shared in next post??
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
jng640
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

LikeRe: Forex indicator video

moey_dw wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:21 am mods move dis guy already 2 commercials pls unless file is shared in next post??
Done.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:07 am Are you selling or sharing? Can you be honest on your motives here? Hopefully you'll share your edited version of the file that you found from this site.
I am not selling anything and will not at all.
In second, my indicator was not found on this website. I just create my own indicator. And some indicators there in mql4 version help me to do that. That's all!

moey_dw wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:21 am 2 pages later still haven't seen any files......... just blah blah watch video......... mods move dis guy already 2 commercials pls unless file is shared in next post??
When I see your post, I don't know if I really want to share my indi.
You take the risk that I leave with my indicator rather than presenting it and then sharing it. But maybe you are a great expert and you have so much better than you could care less to see what it could be for you.
Think about others who struggle to find a good indicator.
These users thanked the author remselie for the post:
dmnik