Re: Forex indicator video

manu wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:32 am he is on vacation
what is with the personal attacks what age are you ,

i have seen this before someone comes on a board with a system, they are ridiculed ,scammer fraud copier looking to make money
personal attacks and eventually they leave .
stfu and have patience.
he is on vacation after selling his system for $1Million :sweat:

*exclusively* of course.

ionone wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:10 pm he is on vacation after selling his system for $1Million :sweat:

*exclusively* of course.
Actually if I have so called "Holy Grail" and can gains profit over time, I also not going to share it because there's no reason to give free for all the hard work..totally understood. Well, We still have to move forward, isn't it? ;)

UPDATE: For those that followed this thread you may have been intrigued as I was to the indicators accuracy.
After The OP was banned I tracked him down on YouTube and followed his Indicator - EA journey.

Sceptically I contacted him many times but on a leap of faith I decided to take the plunge and buy his EA product.
I have been burnt a few times so I swore this was the last time.

Well the leap of faith paid off.
I and a small group of trusting followers now chat daily in a private external group. The developer literally is one of the good guys in the forex industry.
I believe he's just looking for a handful more... I offered to post this to see if anyone wanted to jump in...

Here is his email - contact@ea-expert.fr - Ask him anything for yourself...He's extremely helpful.

Here is his latest 12 month results back test -
Take it or leave it.
Seasons greetings to all.
Regards
TE

trailingedge wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:24 am UPDATE: For those that followed this thread you may have been intrigued as I was to the indicators accuracy.
After The OP was banned I tracked him down on YouTube and followed his Indicator - EA journey.

Sceptically I contacted him many times but on a leap of faith I decided to take the plunge and buy his EA product.
I have been burnt a few times so I swore this was the last time.

Well the leap of faith paid off.
I and a small group of trusting followers now chat daily in a private external group. The developer literally is one of the good guys in the forex industry.
I believe he's just looking for a handful more... I offered to post this to see if anyone wanted to jump in...

Here is his email - contact@ea-expert.fr - Ask him anything for yourself...He's extremely helpful.

Here is his latest 12 month results back test -

Take it or leave it.
Seasons greetings to all.
Regards
TE
good martingale
and not an oxymoron haha
you gonna lose all your money nicely one day...
"one of the GOOD ones" yes