Re: Magic Trade from Mr. Grail

kingzboleto wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:59 pm that system it's free in other forum and im sure that seller hi just pic up it from there and try to sell it
anyone want it just search for it and you will find it free hhhh
and if forex station allow me to put it here i will do

This is our author's trading system with training materials! The key word is "authorial", you will not find this system on the Internet for free!

kingzboleto wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:31 pm I have never use it my dear or test it
but the owner say you follow the big trend and where it's show +vpr you waiting the price to retrace and enter
example if you see the GBPUSD NOW it look up trend in 30min (cuz it work in 30 min) because the price give use high low high low so it's up trend so you will wait the price to go down and touch the +vpr and take profit will be the line up who show the open that how hi explain it
but it need some back-test and i dont have time to do it now
to do the back-test of it you need to do it manual in demo account and collect 100 trade's and see the win rate and loss rate
or you can soft4fx its paid simulator but it's time saving to find it you just need to google it
but the concept still the same 100 trades if 50 loss and 50 win that 50% win rate
and to make money in FX dependent you ratio
Risk/Reward of 1:1 must have > 50% winning trades to make money
Risk/Reward of 1:2 must have > 33% winning trades to make money
Risk/Reward of 1:3 must have > 25% winning trades to make money

and in the real world of trading not fibs there's no trading strategy make more then 50%
and if anyone want me to test for him a trading system how professional traders do im here !

:lmao:

kingzboleto! What nonsense you wrote!!! :sweat:

Alex999 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:53 am SEE FOR YOURSELF! :D

If it wasn't popular, there would be zero downloads!
Only the person who downloaded the indicator thinks that this is our product, I hasten to disappoint him he is mistaken! ;)
Don't get carried away. People download and even pay for every sh* in search for something that they think it tells them when to trade.......only to be disappointed again and move on to the next. Selling stuff to those I assume is a lot more profitable than trading.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Jimmy

RplusT wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:46 am Don't get carried away. People download and even pay for every sh* in search for something that they think it tells them when to trade.......only to be disappointed again and move on to the next. Selling stuff to those I assume is a lot more profitable than trading.

because most are deluded and they have false ideas and beliefs about the market, to make money in the market, you need to know and understand the fundamental principles of price movements, not to download a miracle indicators and strategies that redraw their values and give delayed signals, and most importantly the price does not go by these signals indicators and any strategies based on any mathematical algorithms, formulas, the market at a distance breaks such systems, because they are not provided with fundamental principles of price movement!

For this reason, most will always be in this vicious circle: search, loss, and disappointment!!!

system trading on a real account
Today's buy eurusd

A trading system based on the fundamental principles of price movement!​

Who is interested to earn in the market, and not to play on the stock exchange or be in a constant search and download useless materials, which lead to constant losses of deposits!

We give really developed own trading system with learning materials, if necessary we provide full support for further learning of profitable trading

To buy a system with training materials
Send an email to mistergrail999@hotmail.com
Current price $270

Persuasive please do not write the following types of people: freeloaders, gamblers, people who need everything at once, not investing their own efforts aimed at learning!

Breaking news!

We publish our paid strategy based on the market profile indicator "Forex Grail Price Range Update"

Standard price 270 $

If the strategy doesn't suit you, you don't pay

If you evaluated the strategy below the standard price, you pay less.

If you have evaluated the strategy above the standard price, you pay more.

It's up to each person's conscience!

Our payment details are located in the pdf document payment

Order of study:

- Training Videos
- Price Range in detail en

- 1. Introduction en
- 2. MP price range en
- 3. MP price range update en
- 4. Addition en
- 5. Trading modes (setup) en

If you need help in learning and mastering the system, please contact us by e-mail
our contacts mistergrail999@hotmail.com

Regards MisterGrail!