Double TF TMA Strategy in EA MPGO

Hi my name is Alex i am developer from www.FXPIP.ONE
Wanted to share with you my FREE EA MPGO with best strategies i ever coded and created: Double TF TMA Bands crosses (12 types already coded)

Watch how it works in this Video:

In Latest version EA MPGO v3.2.3.14 we added Repaint and NON-Repaint TMA :

We also created free video-courses and post every day forecast and our robot verified real account performance:

If you interested to continue develop and test new versions of this Soft with me - mail me at Support@FXPIP.ONE

Re: Double TF TMA Strategy in EA MPGO

FXPIP.ONE wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:52 am Hi my name is Alex i am developer from
Wanted to share with you my FREE EA MPGO with best strategies i ever coded and created: Double TF TMA Bands crosses (12 types already coded)

Watch how it works in this Video:

In Latest version EA MPGO v3.2.3.14 we added Repaint and NON-Repaint TMA :

We also created free video-courses and post every day forecast and our robot verified real account performance:
If you interested to continue develop and test new versions of this Soft with me - mail me at Support@FXPIP.ONE
Sure and you choise a momment and day when price is moveing nicely to made your video.
No all days price move like that. And TMA repaint.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
moey_dw

Re: Double TF TMA Strategy in EA MPGO

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:06 pm man................ u just stole free TMA indicator from dis site now u trying to sell it as a EA? AHAAHAHAHA :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:
i not stole anything - i took free TMA indicator in internet and changed code for my needs and created my total automated EA
regarding Selling - where do you see that i Sell something ? This Soft is Free at our IB broker. Anyone can have it
So what is your problem ? learn MQL and create your own soft using any indicators in the world