New Strategy-Indicator for useless minds like me.

Hi:

I´ve developed one indicator for useless minds like me. For me is extremely difficult to find a profitable strategy in long run (5-10 years backtesting). And I only work with no Repainting Indicators and backtestings.

This indicator has everything I´ve learned in 10 years trading and coding. Trading with the Trend.

I would have liked that this indicator was free for all, but unfortunatelly my wife say "NOOO WAY you have worked very hard years.." So I´ve chosen a low price, and also you can Test it free in Strategy Tester.

Green Pips for all.

https://www.mql5.com/es/market/product/ ... +Rating004
Attachments

Re: New Strategy-Indicator for useless minds like me.

Awesome! I wanted to buy that, but my wife said " Use a ptl Indicator, it's free and if you cannot trade with that, get a job in the car wash"..... :Shocked:
Yeah, that's the way she talks to me.... :oops:
Sorry, but we got rules in our house (looks like, in your one too)....
Rule #1: My wife is always right
Rule #2: Just in case she wasn't, automatically Rule #1 applies

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 6):
constbln, milad1987, QSD, AlphaOmega, vvFish, kvak

ELEA wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:50 pm Hi:

I´ve developed one indicator for useless minds like me. For me is extremely difficult to find a profitable strategy in long run (5-10 years backtesting). And I only work with no Repainting Indicators and backtestings.

This indicator has everything I´ve learned in 10 years trading and coding. Trading with the Trend.

I would have liked that this indicator was free for all, but unfortunatelly my wife say "NOOO WAY you have worked very hard years.." So I´ve chosen a low price, and also you can Test it free in Strategy Tester.

Green Pips for all.

Attachments
These users thanked the author Nbats7979 for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

ELEA wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:50 pm Hi:

Green Pips for all.

Dude came up here with a bullshit story
to advertise his product.
get the fuck out of here (sorry jimmy boy for my french 😅)
My wife also says dont trust this shit.
These users thanked the author mosape for the post:
moey_dw

mosape wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:23 am Dude came up here with a bullshit story
baahahahahahaahaha @ dude came up here with bs story haaahahaa.................. :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:

QSD wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:31 pm my imaginary wife says that this idicator look like this one:
viewtopic.php?p=1295421655#p1295421655
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: oooo snap!!!
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈