RE: Moving average alert 9.0

Hi Im looking for someone who can help me build an EA based on a strategy ive been working on...

I feel its relatively straight forward as it consists of two MAs crossing but the startegy incorporates other MAs, envelopes, fractals, S&D and few oscillators (where the EA could point towards indicators based on these). Obviously would need some common settings like user choice; pairs; lot sizes, risk management, alerts etc

Mr. Tools average alert 9.4 is a good foundation to start (though i wouldnt need to use all its features).

Can anyone quote to have this done?

Project 2 simple too:
I have an ea which works ok but I would like some tweaks and certain Standard strategies To be added. I would prefer and was wondering if I could ask you to work on the ea, but not publicly post? It’s not complicated work I would imagine.

How much would you charge to tweak an EA.
I would need to add in coding the ea to place orders, let’s say when markets go against it (martingale moves/cross average) to place a buy just certain pips above the sell It’s about to execute (where it’s orders are).
Tight trailing stop loss and protected sl once executed. I only need this to happen Two times; martingale 3rd and 4th orders. Basically it’s hedged - as the objective.

Also I need to add daily envelopes areas into the ea. So I want the ea to look at range and obviously mark orders to be placed below top envelope or above bottom envelope based on 1h/4h/daily.

Finally need the ea to have both mt4 and mt5 please.

I hope I can meet someone well recommended to work on this project 🙏🏼 But will prepare to pay too! Don’t charge me too much 😬🙈!

Appreciate it.

Re: RE: Moving average alert 9.0

radeos wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:28 am
Hi Im looking for someone who can help me build an EA based on a strategy ive been working on...

I feel its relatively straight forward as it consists of two MAs crossing but the startegy incorporates other MAs, envelopes, fractals, S&D and few oscillators (where the EA could point towards indicators based on these). Obviously would need some common settings like user choice; pairs; lot sizes, risk management, alerts etc

Mr. Tools average alert 9.4 is a good foundation to start (though i wouldnt need to use all its features).

Project 2 simple too:
I have an ea which works ok but I would like some tweaks and certain Standard strategies To be added. I would prefer and was wondering if I could ask you to work on the ea, but not publicly post? It’s not complicated work I would imagine.

I would need to add in coding the ea to place orders, let’s say when markets go against it (martingale moves/cross average) to place a buy just certain pips above the sell It’s about to execute (where it’s orders are).
Tight trailing stop loss and protected sl once executed. I only need this to happen Two times; martingale 3rd and 4th orders. Basically it’s hedged - as the objective.

Also I need to add daily envelopes areas into the ea. So I want the ea to look at range and obviously mark orders to be placed below top envelope or above bottom envelope based on 1h/4h/daily.

I hope I can meet someone well recommended to work on this project 🙏🏼 But will prepare to pay too! Don’t charge me too much 😬🙈!

Appreciate it.
Send me a pm and will get you in touch with a top notch coder,

LikeRe: RE: Moving average alert 9.0

mrtools wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:59 am
radeos wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:28 am

Project 2 simple too:

Appreciate it.
Send me a pm and will get you in touch with a top notch coder,
Hi sent PM please do get in touch - appreciate it..

1. Similar Topics

1. 14 Replies
    2. Moving Average Breakout EA for MT5

0 Replies 342 Views

by forexeas, Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:24 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    3. How can get average profit value for buy and sell orders

3 Replies 1074 Views

by kyawswarlin, Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:45 pm in Coding Help

3 Replies

Return to “Commercial Services”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Seznam [Bot] and 6 guests