Re: PURE ALPHA QUANTITATIVE TRADING SYSTEM

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:07 pm

Nice one, thank you. Please post some charts if you can. Very interested in getting a visual of your setups :clap:
There is always a fear of copyright and intellectual property protection. It is just unfortunate we can't go full scale on the visual set up. But we will just try and send our entries and exit when the need arises on the chart. We just want to demonstrate that being profitable can be achieved with a real edge.

MvPthequant wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:20 pm

There is always a fear of copyright and intellectual property protection. It is just unfortunate we can't go full scale on the visual set up. But we will just try and send our entries and exit when the need arises on the chart. We just want to demonstrate that being profitable can be achieved with a real edge.
I have no intention to be negative but I'm curious. So far it rather appears to be a signal service to me, not a thread for members and visitors here to learn a new approach, acquire the knowledge and tools to benefit their own trading. With trade signal advice nobody learns to trade. I seriously advice every want to be trader not to use trade signals of someone else......good or bad. I'm aware that the thread is pretty short so far and I'm eager to see more.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
paroucia, vvFish, Kiwi

RplusT wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:19 pm

I have no intention to be negative but I'm curious. So far it rather appears to be a signal service to me, not a thread for members and visitors here to learn a new approach, acquire the knowledge and tools to benefit their own trading. With trade signal advice nobody learns to trade. I seriously advice every want to be trader not to use trade signals of someone else......good or bad. I'm aware that the thread is pretty short so far and I'm eager to see more.

Signal Service.png
Thanks for your for feedback. It is not negativity. I fully embrace your input. I don't know how to proceed because Quantitative finance is quite complex to teach beside it an MSc. The program teaches Quantitative theories and mathematics. Python coding I know many here can manage. The situation is I can't share my edge as no one in the world would do so. If the trading ideas won't help then kindly guide me on how my experience can be brought to bear in the forum. Guys how do can I be of help to you.

MvPthequant wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:20 pm

Thanks for your for feedback. It is not negativity. I fully embrace your input. I don't know how to proceed because Quantitative finance is quite complex to teach beside it an MSc. The program teaches Quantitative theories and mathematics. Python coding I know many here can manage. The situation is I can't share my edge as no one in the world would do so. If the trading ideas won't help then kindly guide me on how my experience can be brought to bear in the forum. Guys how do can I be of help to you.
Well, just give it a try, start somewhere and then see how it goes. It's a topic that is definitely interesting.

MvPthequant wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:20 pm Thanks for your for feedback. It is not negativity. I fully embrace your input. I don't know how to proceed because Quantitative finance is quite complex to teach beside it an MSc. The program teaches Quantitative theories and mathematics. Python coding I know many here can manage. The situation is I can't share my edge as no one in the world would do so. If the trading ideas won't help then kindly guide me on how my experience can be brought to bear in the forum. Guys how do can I be of help to you.
Forgive me for sounding crass, but we've seen a lot of people try and come to our forum only to take and not give. Even worse, they would come here to steal or sell some "service".

If you're not here to share your "edge" whilst members are coding and giving out oodles of free content here, then why are you here?
You can always share your "edge" in the members-only section here: Forex Station Vault? :think:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

RplusT wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:19 pm I have no intention to be negative but I'm curious. So far it rather appears to be a signal service to me, not a thread for members and visitors here to learn a new approach, acquire the knowledge and tools to benefit their own trading. With trade signal advice nobody learns to trade. I seriously advice every want to be trader not to use trade signals of someone else......good or bad. I'm aware that the thread is pretty short so far and I'm eager to see more.

Signal Service.png
Exactly wat I thought.................... soon dont be surprised 2 see a................. "JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: which mods will just delete this whole thread cos this forum is based on giving.................. not selling
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈