Re: PURE ALPHA QUANTITATIVE TRADING SYSTEM

MvPthequant wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:49 pm

OUR GBPNOK AND CHFJPY TRADES ARE CURRENTLY DOING WELL. MY GOAL IS TO HELP BUT JUST WONDERING OF CERTAIN HOSTILITIES I MIGHT FACE FROM SOME OF YOU GUYS. I AM BURNT OF BEING SURE IF YOU GUYS REALLY WANT ME TO GO ON WITH MY PLAN TO AID IN THE ASPECT OF QUANTITATIVE TRADING. MANY ARE LOSING MONEY IN FOREX AND WE MUST ALL INTEND TO REDUCE THE NUMBERS. THE REASON WHY MANY INDICATORS OR SYSTEMS WON'T WORK IS PRIMARILY THAT THEY ARE BUILT ON STATIC MODELS WHICH CANT ADAPT TO THE RAPID MARKET SITUATION OR FOR THE ENVIRONMENT THE SYSTEMS WAS MADE TO THRIVE. THE DYNAMIC MODEL I HAVE DEVELOPED IS AMONG THE VERY FEW IF NOT THE ONLY MAJOR FOREX QUANTITATIVE TRADING EDGE AS MOST QUANT SYSTEMS ARE BUILT FOR THE FUTURES AND EQUITIES MARKETS. SO GUYS PLEASE AM WAITING FOR YOUR SINCERE RESPONSE IF AM WELCOMED OR NOT SO I CAN FIND A PEACEFUL EXIT.
THANKS FOR READING.
Hi,

Im subscribed, but im not sure what your trying to achieve here?. So far NO reading meterial, tools or charts. I know less about this subject then when i started!! If your here to teach, start teaching or if your motive is something else, then this tread will die rather quickly! Hopefully you don't take this as an insult but rather as motivation.

Thanks
Kiwi
These users thanked the author Kiwi for the post (total 3):
vvFish, Jimmy, moey_dw

Kiwi wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:22 am Hi,

Im subscribed, but im not sure what your trying to achieve here?. So far NO reading meterial, tools or charts. I know less about this subject then when i started!! If your here to teach, start teaching or if your motive is something else, then this tread will die rather quickly! Hopefully you don't take this as an insult but rather as motivation.

Thanks
Kiwi
agree........... thx kiwi..........
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

shaileshm wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:25 pm I had only heard of fundamental and technical trading so far. Can you please explain what is quantitative trading?
You wont get anything out of this guy!.... A quick google search and I found he runs a VIP signal service in Telegram..Obviously was here to do a recruitment drive that didn't go to plan lol
These users thanked the author Kiwi for the post (total 3):
vvFish, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket

Kiwi wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:06 am

You wont get anything out of this guy!.... A quick google search and I found he runs a VIP signal service in Telegram..Obviously was here to do a recruitment drive that didn't go to plan lol
Good looking out Kiwi. Not another one of those stinky Telegram groups :facepalm:

Thanks for the heads up bro.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Kiwi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance