Re: PURE ALPHA QUANTITATIVE TRADING SYSTEM

moey_dw wrote:
Exactly wat I thought.................... soon dont be surprised 2 see a................. "JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: which mods will just delete this whole thread cos this forum is based on giving.................. not selling
moey_dw wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:13 pm
Exactly wat I thought.................... soon dont be surprised 2 see a................. "JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: which mods will just delete this whole thread cos this forum is based on giving.................. not selling
I can share trades, tools, and resources but no my edge. Why is this so difficult to understand bro. I haven't spoken of a telegram group etc here. Lets keep that respect its not a fair assumption to be made. Besides the thread just began why you pushing so hard. Wait and let's see how it goes. I asked for an opinion on how this should work. Your first response was much appreciated. Let us keep being positive.

MvPthequant wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:21 pm I can share trades, tools, and resources but no my edge. Why is this so difficult to understand bro. I haven't spoken of a telegram group etc here. Lets keep that respect its not a fair assumption to be made. Besides the thread just began why you pushing so hard. Wait and let's see how it goes. I asked for an opinion on how this should work. Your first response was much appreciated. Let us keep being positive.
I like your positivity............... u are cool we just seen so much baddies coming to forexstation to grab new traders into their web of services & products.................. pls dont be upset we just see it all the times before & we care for this site cos the mods/members are extremely giving here............... no agendas..................... :)
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
MvPthequant, vvFish
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:35 pm

I like your positivity............... u are cool we just seen so much baddies coming to forexstation to grab new traders into their web of services & products.................. pls dont be upset we just see it all the times before & we care for this site cos the mods/members are extremely giving here............... no agendas..................... :)
:D :lmao: :lol:
Attachments
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Hello Guys
Last week we started this thread with the sole aim of introducing you to quantitative trading as a viable way to trade the financial markets with a real edge. I offered 3 signals based on my quantitative model. My belief is to build trust with the signals I provide to so we can have some trust issues settled before implementing the whole idea of helping some of you develop your quantitative trading models. I say it like this.... a good trader is always defined by the quality of his signals.
3 signals were given this week...
USDPLN..... MANUALLY CLOSED TRADE..... WE TOOK A 0.5% LOSS ON THAT TRADE.
GBPNOK... 4 HOURLY TRADE CURRENTLY IN PROFIT
SGDJPY .... 1 HOURLY TRADE CURRENTLY IN PROFIT.
Our the general strategies employed by Quant i.e. Reversal, momentum, mean reversion and cointegration, seasonality, valuation, etc. but I only specialize in momentum and reversal strategies. The area of superiority that quantitative trading has over the conventional trading approaches is in the logic of strategy, backtesting, and optimization of premium quality data from authority data providers preferably prime brokers. The established working principle here is that poor data translates to a poor analysis leading to bad trade calls. I will soon upload a pdf file that will enable the many quantitative trading enthusiasts in this thread to start with so we have an established knowledge base we can build on.
Trade safe and happy Sunday to all.
These users thanked the author MvPthequant for the post (total 2):
paroucia, ChuChu Rocket

MvPthequant wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:56 pm Cumulative sellers: 10
Quantitative Reversal Power: 9250
This is a quantitative trading approach and these numbers were quantified to a buy-in our momentum-reversal quant model.
TP HIT..... 63 PIPS SECURED.
POST TRADE ANALYSIS...
TRADE HAD A DRAWDOWN OF 0.15% AND REACHED OUR TARGET PROFIT OF 2%.
WE WILL KEEP MORE TRADES COMING IN WHEN READY.

PLEASE LETS KEEP POSITIVE.

MvPthequant wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:25 am Net Sellers Trapped Q1: 6
Cumulative Quantitative Power: 1,110
SIGNAL: BUY using the above parameters
OUR GBPNOK AND CHFJPY TRADES ARE CURRENTLY DOING WELL. MY GOAL IS TO HELP BUT JUST WONDERING OF CERTAIN HOSTILITIES I MIGHT FACE FROM SOME OF YOU GUYS. I AM BURNT OF BEING SURE IF YOU GUYS REALLY WANT ME TO GO ON WITH MY PLAN TO AID IN THE ASPECT OF QUANTITATIVE TRADING. MANY ARE LOSING MONEY IN FOREX AND WE MUST ALL INTEND TO REDUCE THE NUMBERS. THE REASON WHY MANY INDICATORS OR SYSTEMS WON'T WORK IS PRIMARILY THAT THEY ARE BUILT ON STATIC MODELS WHICH CANT ADAPT TO THE RAPID MARKET SITUATION OR FOR THE ENVIRONMENT THE SYSTEMS WAS MADE TO THRIVE. THE DYNAMIC MODEL I HAVE DEVELOPED IS AMONG THE VERY FEW IF NOT THE ONLY MAJOR FOREX QUANTITATIVE TRADING EDGE AS MOST QUANT SYSTEMS ARE BUILT FOR THE FUTURES AND EQUITIES MARKETS. SO GUYS PLEASE AM WAITING FOR YOUR SINCERE RESPONSE IF AM WELCOMED OR NOT SO I CAN FIND A PEACEFUL EXIT.
THANKS FOR READING.