Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

amdudus wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:14 am
An improved model awaits you at the end of the week. It can bring you 300-500% per week. Of course, if you learn how to use it. :)
If you learn to use it, sound like excuse. If you receive money for a system you must teach to use it. I see your bussiness is give an update and update and more updates of the system.

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

Cladi39 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:04 pm
amdudus wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:14 am
An improved model awaits you at the end of the week. It can bring you 300-500% per week. Of course, if you learn how to use it. :)
If you learn to use it, sound like excuse. If you receive money for a system you must teach to use it. I see your bussiness is give an update and update and more updates of the system.
1. DARKENERGY 2 was conceived and works in the information digest mode. Many of the materials (indicators, systems) are paid. Information is sent by mail. Everything that is paid is paid from the money fund, which is essential for an individual user, since for participation everyone receives information for which they would have to pay disproportionately more on the network.
2. Whatever you would not have a "golden" (or ideal) system or indicator, or strategy or training materials without independent work on yourself - is zero. How many times can you talk about it. Two people with the same starting conditions will have different results.
3. In order not to engage in the styles "Squirrel in the Wheel", "Headless Horseman" or "Indicator Collector" target materials concentrate on the telegram channel. The YouTube channel was also started. The best experience, the best knowledge. Paid or free, there is no difference ...
For example, the practice of Anna Zold says that you don't need to know a lot for successful and most importantly stable work. I don't make an icon out of her. But from a person who spent 9 years in Forex researching false paths, having lost almost 50 thousand dollars of borrowed money On the balance of $ 1.8 (!!!), she managed not only to understand Forex, pay off debts, get a stable very high increase in the deposit, which does not occur to an ordinary trader. Why not study this? There are many such examples. By and large. we are interested in true and short paths.
4. If it is not clear with the trading system, I will explain again. DARKENERGY 2 -information digest. The trading system is my personal initiative. Now about why the templates changed and what this led to.
Obviously, with the accumulation of experience and knowledge, this was the result of the evolution of the so-called "indicator forex". This ultimately led to the fact that in the near future a series of Assistant (3-5) templates will be final. One of them will be with only 2 -3 indicators. Work in this direction will be completed in November.
An example, not yet completed, below
0.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

4 Replies 4883 Views

by MayaxatL, Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    2. Happy to be a part of this community

15 Replies 3932 Views

by aizan, Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:27 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

15 Replies
    3. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading