Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

In the telegram channel, we will completely devote to the topic of effective trading. We will throw away all the garbage that is stuffed with heads. I know from myself that it is difficult to rebuild. But it is possible. Instead of the path in 5-7 years, I will try to lay out everything for the New Year. The main thing is independent thinking, understanding. graphics without indicators, and in psychology, confident possession of the "neutral position". This will be in detail. Since by chance or not, but I know this topic very well. "Neutral" or "zero position (state)" of the psyche will really help you not only in training, but also in everyday life. WITHOUT THIS ANYWHERE! This is what makes up 95% of the success.
These are the goals and objectives. We use all the best (paid and free) that exists today.
Maybe from the very beginning it will be a little messy, since I do not take on the function of a mentor and teacher, but only a person who delivers information. But along the way, with your help, I think we will find a normal rhythm.

amdudus wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:56 pm
In the telegram channel, we will completely devote to the topic of effective trading. We will throw away all the garbage that is stuffed with heads. I know from myself that it is difficult to rebuild. But it is possible. Instead of the path in 5-7 years, I will try to lay out everything for the New Year. The main thing is independent thinking, understanding. graphics without indicators, and in psychology, confident possession of the "neutral position". This will be in detail. Since by chance or not, but I know this topic very well. "Neutral" or "zero position (state)" of the psyche will really help you not only in training, but also in everyday life. WITHOUT THIS ANYWHERE! This is what makes up 95% of the success.
These are the goals and objectives. We use all the best (paid and free) that exists today.
Maybe from the very beginning it will be a little messy, since I do not take on the function of a mentor and teacher, but only a person who delivers information. But along the way, with your help, I think we will find a normal rhythm.
You are a great teacher and a great mentor, after having gone through murky waters, (testing very expensive payment indicators, paying very high courses, trying to do copy trading), without positive results. I finally see a light on the way, since I subscribed to your trading system.
Thank you friend, life fills you with blessings for all the immense work you do for us.

NEWSLETTER 56
PRICE ACTION_FULL CONTACT
PAID MATERIALS
This is perhaps one of the most important mailings for the entire period. There is a link to a closed group for you. And some paid materials. There are no new templates yet.
Some problem still exists for me, since working in telegrams is not yet familiar to me.

The channel contains little primary content so far, which will be constantly updated.
2.png
Newsletter 56.png

menber100 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:08 pm
amdudus wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:56 pm
You are a great teacher and a great mentor, after having gone through murky waters, (testing very expensive payment indicators, paying very high courses, trying to do copy trading), without positive results. I finally see a light on the way, since I subscribed to your trading system.
Thank you friend, life fills you with blessings for all the immense work you do for us.
This is too much for my humble person and my modest contribution to the development of Forex. :) :In Love:

amdudus wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:25 pm
NEWSLETTER 56
PRICE ACTION_FULL CONTACT
PAID MATERIALS
This is perhaps one of the most important mailings for the entire period. There is a link to a closed group for you. And some paid materials. There are no new templates yet.
Some problem still exists for me, since working in telegrams is not yet familiar to me.

The channel contains little primary content so far, which will be constantly updated.
I didnt receive it

1. Similar Topics

1. Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

4 Replies 5421 Views

by MayaxatL, Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    2. Happy to be a part of this community

15 Replies 4398 Views

by aizan, Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:27 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

15 Replies
    3. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

6 Replies 1881 Views