Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

Some kind of regularity - during the absence, all sorts of very meaningful messages appear. :)
Let's put everything in its place. Pawa could have kept his personal opinion to himself. I did not understand it and thought that it was addressed to me. What he answered. Then I figured out that it was about the book. I sincerely apologize. Now about the fat cat. I don't even want to comment. Darkness.
What is the point of the post? So that others do not repeat mistakes and do not engage in the "Headless Horseman" and "Squirrel in the Wheel" trading styles. The latter style can be practiced for ten years, and then say that "I am leaving forex."

amdudus wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:26 pm
Some kind of regularity - during the absence, all sorts of very meaningful messages appear. :)
Let's put everything in its place. Pawa could have kept his personal opinion to himself. I did not understand it and thought that it was addressed to me. What he answered. Then I figured out that it was about the book. I sincerely apologize. Now about the fat cat. I don't even want to comment. Darkness.
What is the point of the post? So that others do not repeat mistakes and do not engage in the "Headless Horseman" and "Squirrel in the Wheel" trading styles. The latter style can be practiced for ten years, and then say that "I am leaving forex."
Dear amdudus
You can place a Joe Ross Hooks indicator (or a link to it) that draws triangles.
Thank you in advance.

RomanUkraine wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:03 pm
amdudus wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:26 pm
Dear amdudus
You can place a Joe Ross Hooks indicator (or a link to it) that draws triangles.
Thank you in advance.
Everything there is on this topic.
show123.mq4
(17.12 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
show123_Rh_BB.mq4
(47.94 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
show123v2.mq4
(55.69 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
Ross Hook_show123v2 Alerts.mq4
(59.51 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
show-123-rh-bb.pdf
(59.15 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
TRADING THE ROSS HOOK by Joe Ross ( PDFDrive ).pdf
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 134 times
2.png

Pava wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:17 am
amdudus wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:36 pm

Rubbish is you. Show your system or trading strategy. I am sure that there will be nothing sensible. Just zero. I'll bet on myfxbook for you. But put the result and you. A week is enough.
stop it...you never met me in person
Hey guys, Amdudus has been nothing but helpful as he shares his journey to trading success. Think before you type, there is no need to get personal.

All the best,

WeathermanT

WeathermanT wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:59 am
Pava wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:17 am

stop it...you never met me in person
Hey guys, Amdudus has been nothing but helpful as he shares his journey to trading success. Think before you type, there is no need to get personal.

All the best,

WeathermanT
if you read carefully...my opinion was directed against that book...it's only business...nothing personal...(unless it's XARD)

Pava wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:26 am
WeathermanT wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:59 am

All the best,

WeathermanT
if you read carefully...my opinion was directed against that book...it's only business...nothing personal...(unless it's XARD)
Hi Pava,

I understand. Thanks.

WeathermanT

1. Similar Topics

1. 1239 Replies
    2. Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

1 Replies 2740 Views

by MayaxatL, Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm in Trading Systems

1 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”