Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

I want to share my first successful trades with this great system, out of many that I have tried, this system has everything it takes to be a successful trader.
To confirm successful entries, it is good to verify that the system shows us the same confirmations in m15, H1 and H4, only if in those time frames you have a good entry, your trade will be successful.
Captura.PNG

menber100 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:52 am
I want to share my first successful trades with this great system, out of many that I have tried, this system has everything it takes to be a successful trader.
To confirm successful entries, it is good to verify that the system shows us the same confirmations in m15, H1 and H4, only if in those time frames you have a good entry, your trade will be successful.
Hooray! Finally! The first one went. I sincerely rejoice at your success! Are there any comments?

DeltaRiver v.0.9.2.2
- reworked the history of quotes (now it consists of two files)
- added "Only candles" mode
- added display of shadow for Deltas in the Vertical Volumes indicator
- Added Screenshot Journal
- changed the minimum value of the horizontal scale
- added modes of plotting by prices in the Zoner indicator
- added cleaning of the levels of the current TF
- added dynamic adjustment of the candle cache value
- added automatic scaling on the chart of infoboxes of the ZigZag indicator
- increased the maximum multiplier to x1000
- displaying additional information about the order only in the main subwindow (MultiView mode)
- fixes in expert advisors for forex trading
- fix handling transparent color (# 000) in clusters
- fixed enabling / disabling the Bigtrade indicator in the Options window
- fixed hiding of the notification window
- fixed display of cluster frame
- fixed the change in the "number of hours to calculate the profile" when loading a template
- fixed display of the Helper marking candle character
- fixed vwap calculation in "footer" indicators
- fixed display of Ruler infobox
DeltaRiver_v0.9.2.2.zip
(17.46 MiB) Downloaded 132 times
photo_2020-09-28_21-31-51.jpg

amdudus wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:14 am
menber100 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:52 am
Hooray! Finally! The first one went. I sincerely rejoice at your success! Are there any comments?
It is a great system, but it has many indicators, perhaps you could share your analysis of currency pairs, using this great system, also indicate which are the confirmations that we must take into account before entering a trade.
Thank you for the valuable time you dedicate to this work.

My individual retraining or refresher courses (you can call it whatever) ends on October 1st.
1. A separate post PRICE ACTION.FULL CONTACT will be opened on the site. It will be available to everyone. Basic texts without indicator trading will be posted here. Strategies and systems of traders who work stably and profitably for a long time. Paid information, information on the technique "Profession- trader "will not be posted here.
2. At the post of DARKENERGY 2, traditional mailings will continue.
3.After filling some of the content with basic knowledge in PRICE ACTION.FULL CONTACT, a telegram channel for subscribers will be opened. The idea is, there should be a discussion of results and practices that improve trading.
Let me remind you that the trading practice of trader A will be taken as a basis in the context of "Profession-trader. From $ 5 to $ 500 in 30 days."
4.The access to the group will be closed from October 1.
1.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 1239 Replies
    2. Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

1 Replies 2733 Views

by MayaxatL, Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm in Trading Systems

1 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”