Re: Commercial - Paid Coding Service

Cazz223 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:18 pm Hi Mntiwan, Mrtools

A simple non-graphical indicator is needed.
May it is too simple that I couldn't find it anywhere else.

Attached is a 1-page PDF, which I hope has explained the requirements.

Sorry, I don't know what the acronym "PM" stands for.
I hope what I am doing is actually PM-ing"

Thank you
Hi, PM just stands for Private Message, you can access the PM function by clicking on the envelope icon in the top banner right hand side.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Cazz223, Antonio

Dear Sirs,
I would like to know if it is possible to make an indicator that shows the positive and negative correlations, equal or superior to a certain configurable percentage, of all the instruments made available by the broker (Forex, Commodities, Indices, Bonds, Crypto, Stocks, Futures, etc), only in relation to the instrument whose chart we have opened.

It should be possible to select the omission or presentation of a certain class of instruments in full, or the instruments of each class individually.

Additionally, if in the list of correlations there are instruments with orders running, it should be indicated the quantity of them and if they are buy or sell orders.

The list of correlations should be presented in the main chart and it should be possible to configure its location on it, the fonts and its size, as well as the colors of the correlated instruments by class and highest correlation and the respective orders in progress on them.

Best regards,

I would like to order an indicator that shows the positive and negative correlations, equal or superior to a certain configurable percentage, of all the instruments in the market watch, only in relation to the instrument whose chart we have opened.

Additionally, if in the list of correlations there are instruments with orders running, it should show (please see the attached image for better understanding):

The Number of orders running in each correlation by its side
If they are Long or Short orders
And the currently positive/negative balance

The list of correlations should be presented in the main chart and it should be possible to configure:

Its exact location on the screen and not only the corner where we want the correlations list placed
The fonts and its size
The colors of the nº of orders in progress in each correlation and its type Bullish/Bearish, colored differently for profit or loss (for example Green for wining / Red for losing)
If there isn't any order running in a listed correlation it should show nothing beside it
Attachments

vasp wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:32 am I would like to order an indicator that shows the positive and negative correlations, equal or superior to a certain configurable percentage, of all the instruments in the market watch, only in relation to the instrument whose chart we have opened.

Additionally, if in the list of correlations there are instruments with orders running, it should show (please see the attached image for better understanding):

The Number of orders running in each correlation by its side
If they are Long or Short orders
And the currently positive/negative balance

The list of correlations should be presented in the main chart and it should be possible to configure:

Its exact location on the screen and not only the corner where we want the correlations list placed
The fonts and its size
The colors of the nº of orders in progress in each correlation and its type Bullish/Bearish, colored differently for profit or loss (for example Green for wining / Red for losing)
If there isn't any order running in a listed correlation it should show nothing beside it
this is a lot of work.
how much are you willing to pay for it ?

Jeff