Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

Important: Please be advised that Amdudus will be away until early 2019. Please do not make any further donation contribution payments to this system until he returns.

All trading system files have been posted here by member moey_dw.

Thank you.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
How to draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to easily find & draw major Support & Resistance

amdudus wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:50 pm
paroucia wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 8:29 pm

Hi Amdudus
welcome back : )

i've read the topic a few weeks ago and i very interested to your system. it looks very complicated and i'm a newbie in forex. i want to know if i recieve this system is there a manual instruction on it? i want to know it works for a newbie?

Special thanks for your dedication
Regards
hi amdudus it's xyzman again couple of weeks ago I tried a little experiment with the magic dots indie in the new system ,so what I did was , looking at the magic dots forming on the daily tf took demo trades across around a dozen pairs to get a real cross section of trades either up or down depending on the dot obviously . Then went on vacation ( coming back a week today) so it will be interesting to see how the results pan out on my return (as I can't get access to my trading platform untill then ) so I'll post the results here on return keep up the exceptional work big man 💂🏂🚵👋👏
The system is not complicated. It is only at first glance. Get the system. I will publish the instructions. Principles and strategies of work also lay out. Everything is in order.

xyzman wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:38 pm
amdudus wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:50 pm
hi amdudus it's xyzman again couple of weeks ago I tried a little experiment with the magic dots indie in the new system ,so what I did was , looking at the magic dots forming on the daily tf took demo trades across around a dozen pairs to get a real cross section of trades either up or down depending on the dot obviously . Then went on vacation ( coming back a week today) so it will be interesting to see how the results pan out on my return (as I can't get access to my trading platform untill then ) so I'll post the results here on return keep up the exceptional work big man 💂🏂🚵👋👏
The system is not complicated. It is only at first glance. Get the system. I will publish the instructions. Principles and strategies of work also lay out. Everything is in order.
sorry meant to ask when is the new templates etc coming out ? Soon I hope😈😹

xyzman wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:42 pm
xyzman wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:38 pm
sorry meant to ask when is the new templates etc coming out ? Soon I hope😈😹
Amdudus just noticed on the semi auto (I think) that there's a kind of future prediction (red line) is that what it is & if so , how accurate is it compared to say x-profuter? Would you say in your opinion marty

amdudus wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:41 am
winphil wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:34 am
Hello boss, curious to know when the Partizan mail will drop this weekend. I've been checking my email every few hours. I'd love to check out some of the indicators you have showcased like the don forex perfect zones,forex thunderbolt and the new Partizan template. Thank you boss
Do not regret the veteran of the First World War. :shock:
The last time I worked this way when I was on a submarine in the steppes of Mongolia. :)
Only at 2 am local time there was access to the Internet. I put it in the cloud. 29.07 distribution.

1. Similar Topics

1. МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

851 Replies 10030 Views

by amdudus, Thu May 02, 2019 8:15 pm in Commercial Services & Offers

851 Replies
    2. МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

947 Replies 1706 Views

by amdudus, Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:20 am in The Private Vault

947 Replies

Return to “Commercial Services & Offers”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests