Re: I ll test your binary options strategy 5000 candles backwards...100% free

reteid2222 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:42 am
Вот так .... после того, как я создал свой портфель успешных советников, мне интересно, есть ли алгоритмическая стратегия для создания денег на рынках бо ...
Я протестировал некоторые и убедился, что только индикаторные стратегии не работают ... так что нам нужно Price Action ...
И, конечно же, я не могу проверить все ... извините, что говорю это ....
Моему парню и собаке тоже нужно время ....
Привет из Перта (куда я переехал!)
сетчатка
я совершенно точно знаю и понимаю русский язык,поскольку он родной, что за бред ты написала?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I definitely know and understand Russian, since it is native, what kind of nonsense did you write?

reteid2222 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:38 am
Sorry... don t know that the guys at google do such a bad job translating russian language... just an offer to test your binary options strategies like in the picture...
It is simply pointless to give a BO strategy to test, since everything that works is not laid out, in most cases the algorithm is run in automatic mode, I have several testers who calculate the winrate for at least a year

mosape wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:47 am
so basically you’re saying that u don’t have any strategy in your Arsenal that is profitable and tricking members of this community on sending one to you ?
FASCINATING 🤨
Yes....fascinating I want to help people to test and optimize their bo strategies for free....
If you look at this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8467794&start=2370
There are so many ideas and for example some guys are posting 10 strategies....you can t use all.. why not use the best?
Your answer shows you have nothing understood of my offer...
I DON T have to do this... I just can take the ideas of the thread and test it... and that s I just will do it...

Cladi39 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:36 am
Basically he will test your strategy and if work will keep a copy.
I don't think a person so smart at making a strategy that works would be such an idiot as to do that. What's more, you don't need their services.
"Basically he will test your strategy and if work will keep a copy!"
You think that I m just giving my time here completely away without giving back... nothing more to say about you...
"What's more, you don't need their services"
Yes... we all see so many guys here who can test and optimize their strategies....

1. Similar Topics

1. Xcool's Strategy: Binary Options 5 Min

19 Replies 4854 Views

by xcool, Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:21 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies
    2. Binary options traders?

2 Replies 162 Views

by syfer1987, Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:11 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

2 Replies
    3. ASIC bans binary options

2 Replies 833 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:12 am in Forex Fundamentals & News

2 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”