Re: Commercial - Paid Coding Service

Penuelophir wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:08 am Please I want to know if it is possible to code the Step MA averages to sound alert whenever the pips come close to it with any number of pips I want to set it with?
welcome here to the forums :wave:
for paid coding request mrtools can make this for u just need to await his reply and he will give to u a quote :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Commercial - Paid Coding Service

hi guys just a thought but would it be possible to let the members maybe try out a system (with say a weeks expiry time on
it} as we newbies are maybe a bit short of ideas to start with?
say some older system's or indeed ea's that you have already done before?
it would certainly help me for one?
just to get us into the swing of things?
much appreciated
ps I would love to be able to try out amadus sytem partisan ( but he seems to be away at present}
would that be possible ?

Re: How to contact for paid coding

a.osa_ wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:49 am Hello All,

I am interested in the coding service for a manual trading system, but I am wondering what I can expect in terms of pricing as well as if it will be available to be used on the Mt4 MacOS? Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thank you.
shalivce wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:33 pm l looking for mt4 programmer thanks please contact me
vashimm wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:16 am I wanted to order coding... but unable to contact MrTool for the same as my status is "new member"

Thanks
Vashim
Welcome to the forum everyone! :wave:

Mrtools will be in touch and will send his details to you via PM so keep a look out for his messages he will be online later today :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
vashimm
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance