Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

H1 Easy Trading Bars with Exits

I have developed a profitable trading system equipped with alerts

When the bars turn blue:

--go long and exit on red dot or bar color change

When the bars turn red:

--go short and exit on red dot or bar color change

Works on all pairs and time frames--

Will alert on candlestick color change (sound, email, push notification), non repaint after candle close, and alert when exit dot appears (sound, email, push notification)!!

Currently works on Mt4-- soon to be Mt5

I am currently placing in on the mql5 market if enough people are interested.

More info in video--

Re: H1 Easy Trading Bars with Exits

Ckart 1 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:35 pm
I have developed a profitable trading system equipped with alerts

When the bars turn blue:

--go long and exit on red dot or bar color change

When the bars turn red:

--go short and exit on red dot or bar color change

Works on all pairs and time frames--

Will alert on candlestick color change (sound, email, push notification), non repaint after candle close, and alert when exit dot appears (sound, email, push notification)!!

Currently works on Mt4-- soon to be Mt5

I am currently placing in on the mql5 market if enough people are interested.

More info in video--

Can you post it your indicator ?

Hello, you should distribute a trial version, due, because I persually never buy your system.
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Hello,

I will not distribute without a trial-- either coded by me or, mql5 community. I respect the trading community enough to not hand off an indicator that can not be test driven and evaluated. So no worries there. And if placed on mql5 market, you will have unlimited demo capability with the option to buy.

These pictures will help give an overview of what you are looking at in a week-- This last week EURUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, and GBPUSD. I have circled all the "bad" trades in red and the winners are self explanatory. So here you can see just what you would have been looking all last week on these pairs and sort of determine for yourself, what this indicator does. I also may request that one of the famous coders on this forum assist with a demo version if mql5 is delayed.

EURUSD
1.png

USDCAD
2.png

USDJPY
3.png

GBPUSD
4.png

Ckart 1 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:27 pm
Hello,

I will not distribute without a trial-- either coded by me or, mql5 community. I respect the trading community enough to not hand off an indicator that can not be test driven and evaluated. So no worries there. And if placed on mql5 market, you will have unlimited demo capability with the option to buy.
Hi Ckart
It seems there are some commercial and advertising intentions, what i felt from your post/s - you are advised to respect forum (FS) rules
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.