Deleting template and indicators

Hello all and compliments of the day. I have an issue with my mt4 platform. There are some indicators I would see in navigator window but not in the indicators/data folder. Also same with templates. There are some indicators I see in the navigator but can't see it in the data. folder and if I try to delete through navigator it doesn't go away. Have the same issue with some templates. Anyone can help?

Re: Deleting template and indicators

samuelkanu wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:25 pm Hello all and compliments of the day. I have an issue with my mt4 platform. There are some indicators I would see in navigator window but not in the indicators/data folder.
(you are running the terminal from path A but you have open in a file explorer a wrong data folder , perhaps from an older installation)
go from the terminal file/data folder this will show you the correct path
samuelkanu wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:25 pm and if I try to delete through navigator it doesn't go away. Have the same issue with some templates. Anyone can help?
also check your paths and exclude mt4 data folder from any backup up software with auto restore function.

the above are just a guess

Re: Deleting template and indicators

Xronos__ wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:20 am (you are running the terminal from path A but you have open in a file explorer a wrong data folder , perhaps from an older installation)
go from the terminal file/data folder this will show you the correct path

also check your paths and exclude mt4 data folder from any backup up software with auto restore function.

the above are just a guess
Okay would try it