Free Historical Data for several crypto pairs Filled Orders, Market prices, Candles, Market depth (orderbooks)

I found a source to download historical in CSV for several crypto pairs eg Filled Orders, Market prices, Candles, Market depth (orderbooks) . https://www.gate.io/developer/historical_quotes

I actually posted this in hopes of some free shit, but the mods edited this post as I've only managed to make 13 posts in 4 years (and all of the those posts were asking for freebies)! 🥴💨

Re: Free Historical Data for several crypto pairs Filled Orders, Market prices, Candles, Market depth (orderbooks)

mecca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:50 pm I actually posted this in hopes of some free shit, but the mods edited this post as I've only managed to make 13 posts in 4 years (and all of the those posts were asking for freebies)! 🥴💨
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Free Historical Data for several crypto pairs Filled Orders, Market prices, Candles, Market depth (orderbooks)

mecca wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:26 am I'm sorry for asking i didn't know it was wrong to ask, I did know it is an offense to ask. In this same forum I wanted to pay for a job, sent messages but never got any response. Thanks for editing my post, its childish
not wrong to ASK......... but it's wrong to be here 4 years & only ASK for free stuff only :roll: :roll: :roll:

guess u didn't read rules or even cared anyway........
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

You would cared to ask me why. instead of editing my post to make fun of me, only if you asked and knew the reason, you will see that you are wrong. I wish I was healthy like you. Thanks I appreciate.
We all have different gifts, some are gifted with coding , I have zero coding language. I only devise strategies, however that's a topic you guys rarely discuss here. This forum is 85% into indicator development which requires coding knowledge. However I have no knowledge about that. If dozens of automated trading strategies and concepts on how to increase the winning rate, winning ratio, profits factors, reduce drawdown, and profitability of any expert advisor, but you rarely discuss that here. And they are at my disposal because its not an issue for me to share.
I've been going in and out of the hospital for 6yrs, I'm not healthy.
These users thanked the author mecca for the post:
Thangarasu