MT4 Renko poor performance

Hi all,

I love renko charts, and I like scalping renko. My strategy is to scalp renko 3 pip bars. But my MT4 platform is very slow, lagging all the time. It is practically unusable. It has to be fast and responsive for scalping, but that is not the case. I can't trade like this. Does anybody have any suggestions what to do to make MT4 more stable?

EA that generates renko chart is "RenkoLiveCharts_pimped_v4_13". My PC is Ryzen 5, 16GB RAM. What other platforms would you suggest for renko? Or maybe some better renko EA generator?

Re: MT4 Renko poor performance

maxus182 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:45 am Hi all,

I love renko charts, and I like scalping renko. My strategy is to scalp renko 3 pip bars. But my MT4 platform is very slow, lagging all the time. It is practically unusable. It has to be fast and responsive for scalping, but that is not the case. I can't trade like this. Does anybody have any suggestions what to do to make MT4 more stable?

EA that generates renko chart is "RenkoLiveCharts_pimped_v4_13". My PC is Ryzen 5, 16GB RAM. What other platforms would you suggest for renko? Or maybe some better renko EA generator?
Go to the MT4 Tools menu, click Options, then select the Charts tab and change the "Max bars in chart" to a small number. I set mine to just 600 bars. No need to change the "Max bars in history".
These users thanked the author global for the post:
Hatredy