Annoying new MT4 feature November 2020 update

metaquotes gosh................ how do we get rid of this red notification in corner after MT4 update november 2020 man............... i dont wanna sign in to nothing!!!!!!

can these pricks just stop with the nagging already & leave us be...........?? anyone know how to get rid of red dot without sign in plz tell me :Angry: :Angry: :Angry:
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Annoying new MT4 feature November 2020 update

moey_dw wrote: metaquotes gosh................ how do we get rid of this red notification in corner after MT4 update november 2020 man............... i dont wanna sign in to nothing!!!!!!

can these pricks just stop with the nagging already & leave us be...........?? anyone know how to get rid of red dot without sign in plz tell me :Angry: :Angry: :Angry:
Not just the need to register and login to remove the notifications red dot but also recently on the MQL5 web site now need to log in to download indicators, wonder if FS might start thinking along the same lines given their large registered user to guest ratio.

Re: Annoying new MT4 feature November 2020 update

Ogee wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:58 pm Not just the need to register and login to remove the notifications red dot but also recently on the MQL5 web site now need to log in to download indicators, wonder if FS might start thinking along the same lines given their large registered user to guest ratio.
Nah, we won't be doing anything like that brother. We started this site to help traders for free, not make their lives difficult :sweat:

As long as we can maintain the server costs and pay the bills (we ask people to not use adblockers, please) then we'll continue our mission.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
Ogee, moey_dw, QSD, Dandanakka
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance