Can't open Data folder

Recently my computer crashed,I fixed it but didn't completely reinstalled Windows 7.

Now when I click File>Open Data Folder nothing opens;everything else works even on my MT5 platform but not on MT4 .
The problem probably lies in Windows not in MT4.

Does anybody know why ?

Re: Can't open Data folder

dzungsua wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:18 am Recently my computer crashed,I fixed it but didn't completely reinstalled Windows 7.

Now when I click File>Open Data Folder nothing opens;everything else works even on my MT5 platform but not on MT4 .

Does anybody know why ?
mt4 works? Which folder does not open? Indicate me the file path.

dzungsua wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:18 am Recently my computer crashed,I fixed it but didn't completely reinstalled Windows 7.

Does anybody know why ?
How did you go mate? Did you manage to fix it by re-installing MT4?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

I uninstalled MT4 then reinstalled it but it did not fix the problem, I suspected something was wrong with my Windows so I used
a software to repair my Windows called" Repair Professional (All in one) v4.4.6 Portable" and the problem was gone. I think it is
a very good software;I strongly recommend it.

dzungsua wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:26 am I uninstalled MT4 then reinstalled it but it did not fix the problem, I suspected something was wrong with my Windows so I used
a software to repair my Windows called" Repair Professional (All in one) v4.4.6 Portable" and the problem was gone. I think it is
a very good software;I strongly recommend it.
Thanks for getting back to us. I'm glad you've sorted it out :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance