Tradingview is a ripoff

Why is tradingview so expensive?? tell me what it does for $287 USD per year (normally $700 USD after this discount) pls
they use broker price feed & they dont even have a mobile app platform or nothing...........

even after this black friday 60% off deal they want $287 USD a year for what???
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Tradingview is a ripoff

Once upon a time I was a Pro subscriber to Tradingview back in the early days (when they offered you a risk-free trial period without Credit Card which was nice) but after subscribing for a year I never continued my paid yearly subscription because there was absolutely nothing Tradingview did for me for the price.

And as you said, they use broker data for price feeds (FXCM and Oanda from memory) and have a few custom indicators but that's pretty much it. Oh yeah, and they offer you an obnoxious chat service as well which is pretty useless ;)

However, I did meet a few nice people on there like Chris Moody, Lazy Bear and Cooney. But I don't think they're on there any more either.

Tradingview is overrated.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Tradingview is a ripoff

ofcourse its overrated................. tradingview copany seem to be greedy especially their requirement of credit card to try their premium service and if you dont u have to settle for delayed price feeds which is price feeds from brokers that u can get for free anyway :thumbdown:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈