Re: Jedidiah's Holy Grail: Day Trading, The Trend Is Your Friend Trading System

commodus wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:36 am ;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, commodus, SWicak
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:50 pm
this unusable
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Honestly, I have a question. The xard system has been overly mythical. The latest V60 version is also repainted. My backtest results in the forex simulator are not as good as my dual TDI system results.

In my personal opinion, it is better to learn the technical analysis of ICT/SMC.
Don't rely too much on metrics.

I am learning ICT/SMC step by step. Incorporate ICT into my trading system. Maybe I won't completely break away from relying on indicators.
But I am very clear that there is nothing wrong with this direction.

I have already found the indicator with the highest winning rate.
So I haven't been looking for the so-called holy grail indicator on the forum or other communities for a long time.

I also don't need to use the so-called trading system made by other people. Everyone's living habits are different. I've been through a year of practice proving the authenticity of the strongest win rate I found last year for a double TDI setup.