Re: Jedidiah's Holy Grail: Day Trading, The Trend Is Your Friend Trading System

ffsss wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:55 am You use 2 TDI to filter? Could you explain more?
Please take the time to backtest. Watch how the double tdi reacts to the market and you will see how amazing it is.
I don't have time, so let's talk later when I have time.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Now my trading system is very simple. It is clear at a glance.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, commodus, dio889
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

My SYSTEM is perfect
Attachments
commodus

It is right to extend semafor from level 5 to level 8. . I was right. . . This is more helpful for trading. Trading just got easier, hahaha
commodus

commodus wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:36 am My SYSTEM is perfect
bro could you please share new version
I'm using your double tdi for filttering strong trends and its really good.
thanx for teaching it.. and now, so coroius about your new robust and clean version.. :In Love:
[/quote]

I lay down and got ready for bed. wait for me to wake up
commodus

ffsss wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:31 am How do you filter by using double tdi? I used the template on chart but dont understand how it should work.
Watch how TDI reacts to the market.
I don't have time to teach

commodus wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:36 am
bro could you please share new version
I'm using your double tdi for filttering strong trends and its really good.
thanx for teaching it.. and now, so coroius about your new robust and clean version.. :In Love:
Let's wait until I get home from work tonight. . Damn Life
commodus