Re: This is a practice log for becoming an Inner Circle Trader(ICT)

@Sal,

Forgive me if I'm wrong but Honje made this thread for issues, ideas, training, and trades regarding ICT's Smart Money Concepts. i.e Order Blocks, Fair Value Gaps, Imbalances, Premium and Discount Zones, Judas Swing, and the like.

As the thread title states " This is a practice log for becoming an Inner Circle Trader"

All the screenshots you've posted seem to be all your own trading system. Why don't you start your own thread regarding your unique trading system so that we can keep it all separate ;)

Remember, your insightful contributions are always greatly appreciated :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemanaiSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Alphonse91, Jedidiah, oskar656, Mickey Abi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:36 am @Sal,

Forgive me if I'm wrong but Honje made this thread for issues, ideas, training, and trades regarding ICT's Smart Money Concepts. i.e Order Blocks, Fair Value Gaps, Imbalances, Premium and Discount Zones, Judas Swing, and the like.

As the thread title states " This is a practice log for becoming an Inner Circle Trader"

All the screenshots you've posted seem to be all your own trading system. Why don't you start your own thread regarding your unique trading system so that we can keep it all separate ;)

Remember, your insightful contributions are always greatly appreciated :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemanaiSA
Hello
i know to open a page for me as my wish..
Note- Please study my idea in snap develop as per ICT method .. its simple bro..
you are only focusing my setting snap different way. but look you can workout as ICT manner!
infromations explore instead of requesting to make new page ! :sad:
now i will not post anything in this page. :eh:
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Interested in contributing to this thread. I have studied ICT concepts for a while, using his mentorship videos and a course I paid for. I am also subscribed to one of his students "Weekly-Daily Levels" service which keeps me aware of levels I may have missed.

Yes, ICT overdoes the explanations and analysis, and makes things sound very complicated. But try to take from him the high timeframe essentials that help you get the likely daily direction / levels that price will move from.

From there, in a lower time frame, you can use pretty much any system (even XARD, Beatle, etc.) for the entry. You will notice that the semafors stop repainting when price hits the "ICT level". You can build a good trading career just doing that.
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post (total 6):
DVanAssen, BeatlemaniaSA, Alphonse91, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7