Moving AveragesPublish data here for various historical backtested trades of trading systems and indicators

I believe that the family members of the Forex community are very curious to know the backtest data of indicators or trading systems, their profitability. Such as the boutique indicators in the Daily Downloads thread, and our favorite XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

here i will share
Every time I run the indicator backtest data. will post here
1. Use the trading backtest data of the demo account
2. Use the transaction backtest data of the real account
3. Use paid or free backtest indicators to conduct simulated trading backtests on historical data
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
DaffyTaffy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

3 free MT4 historical data backtesting indicators

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:41 pm Share an EA tool for free, which can not only be used as an order keyboard for flexible trading, but also can be used to place orders and close positions to set stop-loss and take-profit during the replay, allowing you to return to the historical market to judge and enter the market again. , make the review more meaningful, and keep learning and progressing. [EA Panel] All-round ordering keyboard that can be replayed - When you need to replay, select this ea in the ea trading test status bar, you can place an order to close the position in the historical data, which is very convenient... - When you need to replay , select this ea in the ea trading test status bar, you can place an order to close a position in the historical data, which is very convenient

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:44 pm ;)its VIP premium version
honje19960321 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:56 am With this tool, you can practice slowly even on holidays when demo trading is not possible or when trading is not being done. Charts can also be played at double speed, so you can hone your skills efficiently. You can also specify a past date, so it should be useful for verifying the past of your own trades and verifying your signal tools. You can start now and practice again and again. If you practice, you won't lose even if you lose! Try again and again to improve your skills!

There is also a high-performance version => One-click FX training MAX

easy to practice

One-click Forex training practice trading on MT4 tester charts. Transactions are easy with one-click entry and one-click payment. Click here for the overall screen configuration There is a control box for one-click FX training on the

The last one is the reporting function of the strategy tester.

I was losing from the beginning, and the graph was hopeless until the middle stage, but after that, I was able to pick up two big wins, so I ended up with a positive result. It's a practice trade, so you can watch it with a smile, but if it was a real trade, I would have left with tears in my eyes. Even if you fail in practice, the money will not disappear, so you can challenge with confidence.

In particular , the triangular display that allows you to see at a glance the profit-taking and loss-cut points of the position, and the function that allows you to synchronize and verify top bars and other currency pairs is excellent.

It has many functions that other trading tools do not have, and the price is reasonable at 8,800 yen, so this is the best trading practice tool! I personally think.

Those who want to verify using MT4 indicators
Those who want to verify while looking at other currency pairs together
Those who want a highly functional verification tool while keeping costs down if possible
Recommended for

honje19960321 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:52 am Introduction: General EAs can only run automatically during replay, automatically opening orders or closing positions. When you design a new strategy, you do not know whether it is feasible or not, so it is necessary to verify the feasibility of the strategy first. The easiest way is to manually review the trading, open an order according to the strategy, close the position, and see if it can make a profit. If it can be profitable, then organize personnel to program and develop EA. However, the general EA cannot be manually operated (opening and closing positions) during replay. This EA is displayed in the upper right corner of the graph during replay. It can be manually opened and closed during replay. It is easy to operate. Like a real disk operation. This EA is an effective tool for validating strategies and cultivating new traders. Download it now!
Strategy principle: This EA is written using Windows GUI technology combined with MQL4.
Instructions for use: Suitable for any variety, any cycle.
Parameter introduction: The user can set the order lot size by himself.
Matters needing attention: This EA is only used for manual order placement and position closing (used to verify the strategy) during replay, and cannot be used for automatic order opening and position closing in real market.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

HappyI just bought the most useful forex simulator.

I just bought the most useful forex simulator.

I use the forex simulator to effectively backtest all the popular indicators and trading systems on the forex site after I get home from get off work on the weekday or take a weekend break. Expose their back-tested transaction data for your reference and research.

Although I saw that Japan also has a corresponding foreign exchange simulator, but from a cost-effective point of view. The function is completely inferior to soft4fx

Ogee wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:55 pm This was posted a while back but don't know if it activates, not used as I have the paid for version.

Re: Publish data here for various historical backtested trades of trading systems and indicators

I will continue to update the backtest results in the future.
Hope to help everyone

If you are interested in how indicators or trading systems are used and the results of backtesting.
Please follow and subscribe to this thread
Ogee

Re: Publish data here for various historical backtested trades of trading systems and indicators

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Skyold, DaffyTaffy

HappyRe: Publish data here for various historical backtested trades of trading systems and indicators

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:04 am Added the signal line, averages for the bands and signals, alerts, and arrows.
Backtested indicator or trading system: ! Mobo average bands (mtf + alerts + arrows)
Backtest Trading Method: Use Soft4fx

Backtest currency: GBPJPY
Historical date of backtesting: default August 2003
Chart time: 5 minutes

Leverage 1:1000

Number of transactions: 25 times
Number of losses: 7 times
Winning times: 18 times

Trading lot: 1 Lot
Stop loss: 20-50 pips
Total Earned Profit: 3068.18

Trading rules:

Entries:

DPO is above the 0 line, the color is green, and the MA breaks through the Bollinger Band to buy long.
DPO is below the 0 line, the color shows red, and the MA breaks through the Bollinger Bands to buy short

Exiting: T/P
Take profit when the dpo line changes to the opposite color
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Woodyz, Krunal Gajjar

;)
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:02 am Backtested indicator or trading system: ! Mobo average bands (mtf + alerts + arrows)
Backtest Trading Method: Use Soft4fx

Trading rules:
DPO is above the 0 line, the color is green, and the MA breaks through the Bollinger Band to buy long.
DPO is below the 0 line, the color shows red, and the MA breaks through the Bollinger Bands to buy short.
Great results but what are the rules you used for trade closure?

global wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:11 am Great results but what are the rules you used for trade closure?
Take profit when the dpo line changes to the opposite color