Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

Binary Options are actually Scalping
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:26 pm Update - MONSTERg-v3 - Ideal on 15 min TF

Hopefully, this is my last upload - may you make life-changing Pip$
Enjoy!
Xard777

Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:07 pm Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all making tons of Pip$ as this is the time to do it.
We are going to see and hopefully be part of some mega roller coaster rides over the next two years - make sure you take advantage of what's to come.

Over the years I have given you tools to create your own setups to your own trading style.

I too have created my own setup tailored to my own trading and today I would like to give you one last tool.

It is the ADR D1 indy - this one stays put on the chart and no refresh indy is required - kinda just does what it says on the can :-)
All the best and I hope everyone makes (at least) a boatload of Pip$.
Xard777

PS The enclosed screenshot is my own setup - do not ask for it - just showing the ADR D1 indy in action.
PPS As you can see, I am back to trading both WS30 & HK50 on 4hr & 15min TFs (each to their own).
xard777 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:10 am This is why I trade the Dow...
Xard777

xard777 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:14 am I have been shifting between Dow & Gold lately, still testing stuff out so an update will be a bit longer.
That said, I have made a little change to the stoch indy where you can select nextTF=true setting from the input menu which will auto display the next higher TF.
It is nice for trend following when price shows above or below the mid level.
I enclose the updated stoch indy for your own perusal. I hope you enjoy it.
All the best
Xard777

cinare wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:52 am I know, stupid question and embarrassing to ask... but I do not know what the VWAP is. Is it the smaller MA? :mistake: :mistake:

XARD: Check this video out, it will give you an idea.

Cindy: Thank you SO MUCH Xard! :D :In Love: :thumbup:

xard777 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:48 am Hi There,

I do not recommend trading 1m, instead try 5min and always look at the next larger TF (15min).

In the 1m you are trading against the Trend which is down on the 15m, On the 1m all your down moves are larger than your up move because the Trend is Down.

So, you should not be taking any Buys. Look at the enclosed 15min chart of Cable at the same time period 19th Aug, price is clearly going Down.

If you use my latest update and show two charts say 5min & 15min you will get a clearer picture of how the market is moving.

I personally use 15min & 1hr and from time to time I look at 1hr & 4hr and quite often I put up 15min & 4hr just to get a sense of the roadmap and what lays ahead.

It gives me a better perspective and I can then jump in using the semafor 2nd dot strategy (pink to blue & blue to arrow).

D/L the latest update, you may have to alter the CountBars in the XU-TMA indy input menu (default is 1500 from 5000 to 2000) if you want to go back further in lower TFs.

Hope this helps.
Xard777
xard777 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:08 am Here is the i5 Scalping indy again.
This time it has AutoWidth built-in and you can change the colours of the bars and the text and time period is neatly inside the window.
All the best
BRUCE ALMIGHTY
xard777 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:25 am I don't know if it was just blind luck but this is the perfect example of how it all should play out.
This enclosed image is text book - pls study.

Gold Square = Trend Top, we should see the market go DOWN from here.
Red Square/White DOWN Arrow = Cycle Top, we want to take SELL trades off the Red Dots from the Red Square.

White Circles = temporary market change i.e Pullback/Continuation of the cycle.

Green Square/White UP Arrow = Cycle Bottom, we want to take BUY trades off the Green Dots from the the Green Square.
Blue Square = Trend Bottom, we should see the market go UP from here.

Trade the 1hr/15m charts (scalp the 5m)

I will post an update over the weekend.
Xard777

xard777 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:52 pm Update - XU 2nd DOT Edition

Hi Everyone, here is the update as promised for your perusal.
I have also enclosed the Dashboard (it is not in the template so you will need to drag it onto your chart), some of you will need to change your broker's Symbols in order for it to work right.
I have included the full source file for doing this plus you can add/delete Symbols to suit.

HOW IT WORKS
Gold Square = Trend Top, we should see the market go DOWN from here.

Red Square = Cycle Top, we want to take SELL trades off the Red Dots from the Red Square.
When in a DOWN Trend we look to take only SELL trades off the Top Red Dots (starting with the 2nd Dot).
The DOWN moves will be bigger than the up moves in a DOWN Trend.

White Circles = temporary market change i.e Pullback/Continuation of the cycle.

Green Square = Cycle Bottom, we want to take BUY trades off the Green Dots from the the Green Square.
When in an UP Trend we look to take only BUY Trades off the Bottom Green Dots (starting with the 2nd Dot).
The UP moves will be bigger than the down moves in an UP Trend.

Blue Square = Trend Bottom, we should see the market go UP from here.

And it goes without saying that the 2nd Dot is where it all kicks off.
The 2nd Dot is our staging area it's the reason we sit out of the market and just WAIT!!! for the 2nd DOT to appear.

Again... This is NOT Rocket Science folks... Just take a look at the 15m ZZ1 (thick line) swing moves (i.e. ARROW moves)
Keep this part in your mind - This is IMPORTANT shit - I cannot stress this enough.
When we are trading off a DOWN ARROW the DOWN moves are way bigger than the up moves during that DOWN cycle.
When we are trading off an UP ARROW the UP moves are way bigger than the down moves during that UP cycle.

Why is this so important? Well, it's where you make the most of your money in these BIG moves

Install the fonts, copy the indicators over, then copy the template over.
Now restart MT4 and select the XU-2nd DOT Edition template.
It should look similar to the enclosed image of US500 5min chart.

Remember to trade Top Down... Start with the 1hr Chart (see exactly where you are on the road map) then work you way down to the 15m chart (this is where you zoom in on the action) where you will no doubt execute your trade(s). Most of the time you will be sitting on the sidelines WAITING - then along comes a 2nd DOT and memory muscle kicks in as you start to take the same trades over and over again as the pattern/cycle repeats. Like I said, it is not rocket science.

Enjoy
Xard777
May you make more Pip$ than you ever thought possible

Beer and Posting... not the best recipe
Forgot an indicator, here it is...
PS Missing indy now included in XU-2nd DOT zip file :-)

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:12 am Here is working Currency Dashboard, you can edit the pairs to suit, you can left mouse click on pair to bring up that chart.
And you can choose which time period to monitor.
Enjoy!
Xard777

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:16 am Not sure if I've mentioned this before or not but...

Your Daily RAGS to RICHES Mantra

When we are trading off a DOWN ARROW the DOWN moves are way bigger than the up moves during that DOWN cycle.
When we are trading off an UP ARROW the UP moves are way bigger than the down moves during that UP cycle.
Why is this so important? Well, it's where you make the most of your money in these BIG moves
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:46 pm Here is a fun tip re - White Semaphores on the 15m Xmas edition.

Trading 15m off a top Square ALL 2nd Dot White Semaphores will be the highest point until a new bottom Square has formed.

Trading 15m off a bottom Square ALL 2nd Dot White Semaphores will be the lowest point until a new top Square has formed.
Xard777

NB Please note that ALL is used as a maxim, a rule of thumb - like bleach it will work 99% of the time, but good to know none the less.