Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

chickensword wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:38 pm If you think about it , every style of trader ends up seeing the same roadblock and turn point eventually because they all mean the same thing

Price action basically means trend
I know good elite level traders who are consistently profitable and they only trade price action.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Don't try to find the Holy Grail from technical indicators.
The real holy grail lies in price action.
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I should stop requesting new metrics.
i want to believe
I need to study
i want to use
they
Smart Money Concepts,
The Inner Circle Trader,
Price Action,
Supply & Demand Zones,
Market Structure
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, saishala

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:40 pm Don't try to find the Holy Grail from technical indicators.
The real holy grail lies in price action.
Yes i know price action can be beast but
Patterns and indicators are the same thing
Its just tweaking the indicators in a specific way to find a pattern through them

How else would there be bots that can rake millions of dollars
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

I had the same mentality last year as most unprofitable losers.
Been trying to find the holy grail in technical indicators.
Never studied price action seriously.
After my reflection.
I have to change that this year.
Chickenspicy

chickensword wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:43 pm Yes i know price action can be beast but
Patterns and indicators are the same thing
Its just tweaking the indicators in a specific way to find a pattern through them

How else would there be bots that can rake millions of dollars
RplusT wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:29 pm Thanks Meyney, everyone can see how simple trading can be. Just takes a little bit of effort and understanding.
One could mark the S/R level at the bottom of the Zig Zag V too for later reference.

I remember RplusT seems to say. Technical indicators are redundant. . . . Only price action is leading.
Chickenspicy, RplusT

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:44 pm I had the same mentality last year as most unprofitable losers.
Been trying to find the holy grail in technical indicators.
Never studied price action seriously.
After my reflection.
I have to change that this year.
I guess we are opposites then lol, i tried to study price action
But its only candle patterns with channels to me
Imbalances was the most valuable thing i learned about it
Unfortunately the bagang pivot indicator is only on trading view
There isnt a better s/r or beginning of a push in price out there

Unless you use delta statistics which is a form of order flow
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy, Banzai