Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

chickensword wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:34 am when you understand it , you will be super glad you did 😎 but idk if the Trading View allows different pip box sizes or only by timeframe, its a little slower than regular timeframe
I need to sleep. . Japan is about to dawn :yawn:
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:13 am Not that I know of.

I have to say this is the best Bollinger Band Width I have ever seen. Too bad it can't have MT4 version
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Attachments

I have seen a lot of mql5 merchant sales redraw charge indicators. . Will their hearts not hurt?

honje19960321 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:50 am I have to say this is the best Bollinger Band Width I have ever seen. Too bad it can't have MT4 version
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

In the future I will use tradingview and MT4 indicators should be used together. . .

I plan to try all mql5 indicators. . Then I'll see how many charged indicators will be repainted. ..
but I decided to buy Paul Geirnaerdt's Monster Harmonic Indicator.
Very useful

It's so easy to add an alert, so cool
Attachments
Chickenspicy