Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

xard777 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:58 am A quiet day today on the Dow.
Trading the 5min chart with the 15min Road Map.
Xard777
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:31 pm Here is the 30 min RoadMap with 5 min Trading (not for other TFs)

Keeping it simple.... Use the 30 min for your overall intra-day analysis and trade on the 5 min chart.
The Trend lines on the 5m are in sync with the 30 min.
The Semafor is designed to be used with 5 min and 30 min
Where possible, try and show two charts on your screen similar to the enclosed screenshot.
All the best everyone, may 2021 be your best year to date for making Pip$
Xard777
xard777 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:22 am You know the saying "Sell in May and stay away", well with trading indices we can still trade throughout the summer months albeit with reduced daily target levels.
Basically from September to May I aim for 20% per day and in the summer months drop down to 12.5% per day. OK, in reality not every day is a target day. Some days I only hit 10% and other days 6% but there are other days that I hit my targets and shut her down and go do something else. I try to maintain a business like approach when trading. Keep the losses small and let your winners run, when your targets are hit STOP! go do something else. Different traders have different targets, could be 4% & 2%.
Whatever your daily target is, once met, get out and don't go back in. No good giving back to the market what took you all day to get in the first place.

What I look for when trading is where is the 2nd Dot, Perimeter Dot and triangle? Once the 2nd Dot has been made then we can expect change in the Direction. Watch the different TFs... in the enclosed screenshot you can see the 15min, 5min and yes, the 1min TFs. You want to see the Road map play out from the perspective of the 2nd Dot. Once a 2nd Dot appears do not jump in, instead WAIT for price to cross your trend or signal line before jumping in. In smaller TFs price will play out with more smaller cycles which will seem as if price is ranging then all of a sudden we get a breakout and price plays out the higher TF's.

This type of pattern repeats all the time, you just need to watch it play out in the different TFs again and again. That is why I always go for the visual setup so I can see the moves play out off the 2nd Dot, the 2nd PerDot, the 2nd Square. The play off the 2nd Dot is a self similar fractal that repeats on all TFs.

The 2nd Dot is used to confirm that the new Square is no longer repainting and that a change is now taking place.
Gann said that there is nothing new under the sun, everything repeats given time, even this post is a repeat of what I have said throughout this thread.
Xard777
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:21 pm OK, This is me not being greedy booking Pip$ on a Golden Nugget Down move.
The Golden Nugget move is one of the few Active Incomes that I know of that generates more than Passive Income and it amazes me why no one has made a multi-Passive Income Scanner EA out of it.
Xard777

Update... 2nd Trade Down move and that is me finished for today.
Don't be greedy, be consistent. A little bit of meat off the bone every trading day.

Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:26 am OK, that is me finished for today. There is always tomorrow.
Price moved 150% of ADR today, ADR = 276, HILO = 416, so 100/ADR*HILO = 150.72
Usually we would see a pullback. Who knew.
Xard777
xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:01 am Don't be greedy, be methodical, get in, get out and don't hang about.
Watch the Bias Level line and go with the Trend.
Bias Level UP >>> BUY the Cross, BUY the Green Dot.
Bias Level DOWN >>> SELL the Cross, SELL the Red Dot.
Remember you are intra-day trading, take the Pip$ and repeat the following day.

Xard777
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:19 am You have to think of trading the markets as an apprenticeship which will take you about five plus years before you even start to break even.
Yes, you will blow up your account, better still if you blow it up twice, Yes a sore learning process but a definitive one at that.

Also, during your apprenticeship time you trading strategy will change as you hone your newly acquired knowledge and you may even change the type of markets that you originally traded (possibly from Forex to Indices or Commodities).

During your time served, you will gain a greater understanding of ebb and flow, you will see consolidation where price ranges followed by breakouts and you will be able to take advantage of these repeated moves.

Over the years I have discovered that the markets are made up of fractals of self similar patterns that are found in ALL TFs where all traders trade within a specific TF that is in their comfort zone.

Simply stick with it and you will come through the other side a better trader than what you started out as.
Xard777

:) It took a whole day to read all the threads posted by xard777 and like it. . . Congratulations on breaking 10,000 likes
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:12 am Last nugget till xmas
Xard777
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:21 am First food break all day, having soup... waiting for White Dots to appear (as you do:-)
Xard777
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:21 am Here is a simple trading strategy showing a top down view of your trading world.
Keep It Simple, see the Direction, don't be greedy, and above all, book the Pip$.
Xard777
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:00 am It is not about getting every trade there is out there, All you need do is get ONE trade per day.
Keep in mind Above/Below the Open line and pick you trade accordingly.

Xard777
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:23 am Whenever you are trading always ask yourself...
"Am I in a BUY trade Above the Open line or am I in a SELL trade Below the Open line?"
Xard777
xard777 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:53 pm Here is a fun fact...
Chickenspicy