Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

xard777 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:38 am First of all, the timer will come on when the market is live.

Second, ppl are asking how best I would trade.
I would have two screens up on display, H1 & M15
This way I have a better idea of what is going on in the market.
I do not carry trade, I only intra-day trade.
The ADR in the panel shows me the avg movement and I look to get 61% of that each day.
At the start of the day I already know my target Pip$
If I am going from a small 2nd dot to a Blue dot then I will most likely not hit my daily target so I need to have more trades throughout the day.
If I am going from a 2nd Blue dot to a White dot then I can cover more Pip$ and probably be done if it is my 2nd trade of the day.
Again, If I am going from a 2nd White dot then I should be able to make my target in one trade.
Anyway, we can see that a mixture of entries from the different 2nd dots will cover my daily target each day.

The 2nd dot is a second dot
The 2nd Blue dot is a second dot
The 2nd White dot is a second dot
The 2nd Square is a second dot

It does not matter if tomorrow is Monday 4th Jan 2021 or Seli 23rd day of the Sixth Moon, all that matters is "Am I trading off a 2nd dot here on the M15 in the direction of the H1?" Yes.... Kerching! Book It! Bank It! Repeat.
XARD777
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:41 am As a rule of thumb I like to quit while I am ahead, once I hit my target I tend to close my trades and walk away.
I know that there are tons more pips on the board but I like to take some meat of the bone and let everyone else fight over what's left.

The Dow & the S&P500 moves so much that you can easily pull your target trades out the market in mid move with little fuss and while the market is still moving. That is the main reason that I switched from Forex to Indices. No Carry trades necessary and a decent percentage markup to boot with less risk.

I know that I personally leave a shit load of Pip$ on the table but as long as you hit your targets who cares.
You are in and out with less risk.

Look at the big picture, building your fund by compounding stable target moves along the way.
Take a moment to think about that before you rush into your next trade.

If you trade the Dow on 15m chart and trade the 2nd dot off the Square plus the subsequent 2nd Arrow off the Blue Dot or White Dot in the direction of the next Square then you will easily add 30 to 50% onto your fund every turnaround (Sq to Sq) which is like very week.
(Hell, even Hunter Xiden can't get that type of commission out of china), Trading the markets is the most lucrative business out there, no TAX to pay on your Profits, No dead shelf stock, no staff wages to pay, no sickness benefit to pay, no Staff PAYE, no Staff pension to top up, no Sick days to pay for, no staff pilfering, no returns to swallow, no rates to pay on massive warehousing and shopping mall outlets and no cargo vans to pay for and no hidden tax to pay. It's a WIN WIN WIN scenario.

Granted you can't just open an account and automatically start making consistent profits day in day out. You have to learn how the market moves, when to get in and when to get out and more importantly when to stay out.

But like any business and yes you should treat it like a business you have to go through your apprenticeship, it could be two years or seven years but once you come through the other side you will definitely reap the benefits. Garner as much knowledge as possible from forums and such and do not feel bad blowing up your account, in fact the best thing you can do is blow up your account twice. It's amazing how quickly we learn from our mistakes.

May 2021 be your best year ever and may you make a boat load of Pip$.
All the best everyone
Happy New Year
Xard777
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:54 pm OOps!.. MyBad - Update will be delayed till Mon/Tue as I have to test first on live market
I have placed the % Trade balance inside the Panel indy (bottom right of screen) which is always on now.
I have also reduced the semafors to just two Semafors (the Green/Red small dot & the large Gray Perimeter Dot).
The Perimeter Dot is a turning point where the background changes colour to indicate change in trend/cycle movement (albeit temporary).
There should be zero to little lag (depending on your pc) with this setup.
The 5m, 15m & 30, Semafors are in sync.
Xard777

Easy Rules for use with this setup... (ideal 15m TF)... I will post Mon/Tue coming
It can be traded in ALL TFs

#1 Price leaving Perimeter Dot
Take the trade to the next Red/Greed Dot

#2 Trade Off the 2nd DOT
Take the trade to the next Red/Green Dot or Perimeter Dot

#3 Golden Nugget Tip
Trade Green Dot Above the Open line ==> Take the BUY to the next Dot
Trade Red Dot Below the Open line ==> Take the SELL to the next Dot

If at anytime during your trading day you start to feel unsure as to where direction is going then simply change the TF to 1hr and survey your market surroundings in this TF as it may shed some light on up coming events. Then drop back down to the 15m hopefully with a better insight on how you are going to play out the rest of your trading strategy.
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:30 pm I see from the chart that there were two nice trades last night coming off the triangles.
The first triangle off the current TF and the second triangle off the next higher TF.
I totally missed them as I was playing Bowser's Fury with the grandkids (as u do).
Still, the setup looks like its working out OK.
I will post the enclosed chart version later today and everyone can be on the same page.
As with all the setups that I post, take and use what you like, disgard the rest and save as your own template.
Xard777

I have enclosed possible trades with entries and exits for your perusal.
You do not need to take all six trades, any two trades should give you your target Pip$ for the day.
The knowledge of the ancients is the consistency of your two target trades combined with the power of daily compounding.
This is the wealth factor and the reason why we do what we do day in day out.
Think about this as you trundle down your chosen trading path.
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:21 am Today on WS30 we had Two Green Dots ABOVE the Open line, each paying out in cherries.
Remember Golden Nugget Tip:
BUY Green Dots ABOVE the Open line & SELL Red Dots BELOW the Open line.
I know I am repeating myself but it's the only way to let the information sink in (along with Visuals).
Xard777
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:40 pm Don't be greedy, instead be consistent, book the Pip$ and walk away.
Xard777
Chickenspicy

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:51 pm Trade with smaller lot sizes until you learn to have confidence in the system. If you trade in small lots that do not bother you if you lose it then you can make decisions without fear.
xard777 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:55 pm A few trades this morning (total +386 Pip$)

My 1st trade, I was simply taking Price UP to make the 2nd Triangle
My 2nd trade, Was off the 2nd Triangle but cut short as it looked like Price was going back UP (probably to make another 2nd Triangle on a higher TF.
Went for a power nap.
My 3rd trade, Was off the 2nd Triangle (15m) this one should be going down all day but I made my Pip$ (no need to be greedy) and decided to book them.
I can always go back in on this last trade later on in the day.
I have included the 15m chart to show the Higher 2nd Triangle formation (on trade 2 everyone is ready to bet the farm and this happens :-)
Xard777

Chickenspicy

The Art of not being greedy, just take some meat off the bone and get out and let everyone else fight over the rest.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:17 pm Quick Notes to trading the XARD HL setup

T2MA = 144 EMA HIGH
T1MA = 144 EMA LOW
S2MA = 36 EMA HIGH
S1MA = 36 EMA LOW
P1MA = 9 EMA MEDIAN
VQ = 144/36

TRADES
#1 Single Trade off the Perimeter Dot
A BUY entry would be on a Blue Candle
A SELL entry would be on a Pink Candle
Exit @ your Daily Preset Target or next Dot

#2 Multi Trades off the 2nd Dot/Triangle
A BUY entry would be on a Blue Candle
A SELL entry would be on a Pink Candle
Additional Trades taken on subsequent Dots along the way
Exit @ your Daily Preset Target or next Perimeter Dot

Bonus Picks (basically theses are highlights of Trades #1 & #2
Golden Nugget
Trade Green Dot Above the Open line
Trade Red Dot Below the Open line

Silver Nugget
Trade Dots that fall within the Channel of the HL lines.

Above all keep it simple - get in, get out - book those Pip$
The new XARD HL setup is part of Operation Clawback
Where you get to claw back all those lost Pip$ from over the years back into their rightful account - YOURS.

Enjoy!
XARD777
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:24 pm Scalping on 1min
Here I use settings EMA 7, 20 & 144 and ADX 14 for scalping on the 1 min
Quick and easy.
Xard777
Chickenspicy