Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Everything is moving towards the ideal goal
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I have found a trading system/setup/strategy that works for me. So I have never had new indicator needs.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Knight, commodus

gaarmitaar wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:13 pm if this is softfx simulator , you can also backtest multi timeframe indicators with it...
Just open all charts you need and they will sync and the indicators will display correct values...
thanks i am using

IdeaRe: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

Knight wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:24 pm Congratulations man! This is the ultimate goal and dream.

If you don't mind me asking what exact trading system/setup/strategy works for you. Maybe I could get some ideas and corrections from it.
I will send it to the trading system when I get home tonight. and text tutorials.

As long as still have to learn to distinguish the market between regions.

There are also top-down transactions

learn them to the greatest benefit

Smart Money Concepts,
The Inner Circle Trader,
Price Action,
Supply & Demand Zones,
Market Structure
commodus, Knight

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:04 pm I will send it to the trading system when I get home tonight. and text tutorials.

As long as still have to learn to distinguish the market between regions.

There are also top-down transactions

learn them to the greatest benefit

Smart Money Concepts,
The Inner Circle Trader,
Price Action,
Supply & Demand Zones,
Market Structure
I've learnt alot about these concepts, currently studying ICT now as we speak. I'm grateful and I'm on standby for your system as well instructions.

I am no longer looking for new so-called technical indicators.
please don't be lazy
go learn
These 5 subjects
Smart Money Concepts,
The Inner Circle Trader,
Price Action,
Supply & Demand Zones,
Market Structure
Sure to make a lot of money.

Um! ! !
Most indicators are lagging

Ahhhhh! ! ! !
Only these 5 subjects
accurate and leading

come on! ! ! ! ! !

My technical indicators only need
RSIOMA and TDI and moving average, Semafor these four are enough

one more thing to say

The Xard system is the holy grail of invincibility

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Banzai, Knight

In the process of learning. Failure is quite important. Learn from your failures.
Improve your own shortcomings. To earn more money.
Don't try to get something for nothing.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Knight